STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

Euro 2040 Final
View attachment 453383

Italy Vs Spain
View attachment 453382View attachment 453381

How convenient that the very last fixture in this save is the exact same as the last meaningful fixtures before this save began in a repeat of the Euro 2012 Finals!

Match
Italy 4-1 Spain
View attachment 453380

Well I'm going out an emphatic looser here. Italy scored two very early goals to have a 2-0 lead after 13 minutes. I decided to go out with all guns blazing and we went down in a blaze of failure as Italy extended there lead further before we grabbed a late consolation.

The End is Here!!!
[video=youtube;Cn370lGgzVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn370lGgzVE[/video]

And that my friends is that. I was planning fumbling around with this save through December but rather than try and go in another direction IM brining a end to FM2013 after having that 1 last go at winning the Euros but it was not to be so I think that's a good way to go out.

Thanks to all who have posted, read or contributed anything to my save and made it even more enjoyable than achieving one of my all time FM goals. See you all in FM14

Congratulations dear Sir, Congratulations.

You really do deserve it!

Great story and a great read! Can't wait for FM2014!

One of the best stories I've ever read

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

I now this is from a long time ago , but if you still have this save could you put up the club information please ?