Standard Logo Megapack for FM20 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, some badges of "Liga MX" are outdated, "Club América", "Puebla" and some others, and "Ascenso MX", "Cafetaleros" and some others are wrong as well

Dude I'm using this package with fm 2012. Everything is great but juventus logo is shown green and mixture of juve and dortmund logo.

it's weird anyone have an idea why?

Dude I'm using this package with fm 2012. Everything is great but juventus logo is shown green and mixture of juve and dortmund logo.

it's weird anyone have an idea why?

That shouldn't be the case. Can you check the logos in the folder please to see if it is a logo issue or an issue with your game. Thanks.

That shouldn't be the case. Can you check the logos in the folder please to see if it is a logo issue or an issue with your game. Thanks.
I've already checked the logo in the folder.. It seems fine but how can it be game problem because it's only with juve :/ cant understand..

I've already checked the logo in the folder.. It seems fine but how can it be game problem because it's only with juve :/ cant understand..

I don't understand either. Can I see a screenshot please?

I don't understand either. Can I see a screenshot please?
IMG_20191230_133447.jpg

Now it's just green :)

When I download it I only get a torrent file. How do I get a zip file?

How can i download to update pack? Or are they in the same place?

When I download it I only get a torrent file. How do I get a zip file?

You need to use a bit torrent software to download the zip file. All info in the video.

Why Google Drive this isn't a handy download at all..
And can't you bring out an update pack rather then the whole file yet again..I mean the file size is massive, I don't want to download it everytime there are a few logos updated..

Why Google Drive this isn't a handy download at all..
And can't you bring out an update pack rather then the whole file yet again..I mean the file size is massive, I don't want to download it everytime there are a few logos updated..

What exactly is wrong with using Google Drive? This isn't an update pack, just moved the download to Google Drive.

Liam, can you help me make it work? I reloaded the skin, and Man Utd logo doesnt show in-game. I checked the folder, and its there, but... I must be doing something wrong.

Can you help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.