manutd.no1

Reaction score
i got this young brazillian striker called keirrison...
and hes simply amazing..
already scored 6 goals in 3 games for boro..
got him for aroung 4 million pounds..

Will give him a go,,,, ta.... have you tried Bojan. Kaka, Cassillas, Lloris, Marcello, Terry, Ronaldo, Ferdinand, Alves, Ronaldinho, Balottelli, Clichey, Essien, Fabregas, Villa, Messi, Davide Santon, Aquero, Cork and Iniesta that team has done the quadruple in the first season......Chelsea fans love me to bits even though I sold off the main of the team to finance it even Lampard, he is **** any way too old..... only got Terry and Essien left from original team................................ cant understand why i cant get rid of Ray Wilkins as a coach he has no attributes worth talking about......

Last edited:
i got this young brazillian striker called keirrison...
and hes simply amazing..
already scored 6 goals in 3 games for boro..
got him for aroung 4 million pounds..

Might give him a go as my striker are so inconsistent at UTD is so anoying

Yeah I got him for Arsenal, didn't play him much tho, just in League Cup.

im with manutd on this one took his advise and signed him played him every other game as he is still young (dont want to burn him out too quickly lol) hes played 5 games total goals = 11 brilliant signing cheers

Try Oscar Cardozo from Benfica. Bought him in the first season for Newcastle. He scored 34 goals in 39. Lethal left foot. Got him for a snip at 6.75m. Worth every penny.

I signed Kerrison for Ajax for about £6 million - 11 games 10 goals - top player

marquinos at fluminense on myne hes dubbed new ronaldinho amazin youngster

defour from standard very gd to i look at krisson he dose look very gd river plate got gd youngster called benoute some think ur see him sos for spellin mistake he got a long name bernando a gd youngster to alex sanchez from undenize 7m amazing 19 age look in arsenal youht team some very gd players in there

Man that is not fair. i tried to sign him for Liverpool and they would not give him a work permit? : (

keirrison wont sign for me for some odd reason, im playing as spurs and im doing pretty well in the league and uefa cup, i can agree a fee but i try to offer him a contract with like 40k a week and he comes back and says that a player of his quality surely deserves a better basic salary and its like **** off, you're being offer more than 70% of my better first team players and you're complaining, he only like 19 for ***** sake and he already wants more than players like abidal who ive got on 45k a week and really top quality players like zhirkov whos on 50k a week

anay one have a suggest for the best defender.. DC or Sweper??

ledley king is consistent, and thats not just me being a yid, he is quite good on FM and he doesnt get injured as much as real life

check out otigba great stats and also sakho 2 great central defenders