staring at *****...

Rofl ..don't even think about it Redders! :p

my turn:

1345.jpg

when i found that webpage i laughed so hard, im glad you guys appreciated it :p

I remember watching this report, or one like it, on russell howards good news. It was rather funny. Best scientific study ever though, I wish I was a test subject there

this is where I heard it. Good news ftw!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RyhFzTnvRs"]YouTube - Russell Howard's Good News - Staring At ******* Is Good For You[/ame]

"I think that's a wonderful idea"

I went docters today and the receptionist she was talking, lets just say i was focusing on 1 thing, i think i just cured myself by staring at her gorgeous *****, they were amazing :D

She added, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female, is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out."

- Blates monsta wank

She added, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female, is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out."

- Blates monsta wank

assuming that

1. You become aroused
2. You stay aroused
3. You have the opportunity to stare for 10 minutes straight.

do you not have a sense of humour or are you just having a bad day? :)

Just saying, getting 10 minutes of booby time with a stranger is quite the accomplishment.

I also find it hard to believe some of you didn't know that staring at **** is good for you. SMH

I like this bit XD

In addition, she also recommended that men over 40 should gaze at larger ******* daily for 10 minutes.