Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

staring at *****...

Reaction score
heard this before -- i might keep on getting slapped but...

:p

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
This study took me AGES to complete.

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Now I have a reason to perv..

I mean, stare at a womans ******* :wub:

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
Pamela Anderson's husband must be built like a brick shithouse...

Reaction score
Stare...? What happen to those that "do stuff" with them (A) ? Ahahaha i am showing this to my girlfriend xD.

Once in FHM the magazine i red that if the girls after do a blowjo swallow the *** they would reduce the chance of getting breast cancer... but in the end said "now , you know this is a lie, but show this to your girlfriend but not this part" WIN

Reaction score
well my life expectency has increased more after staring at the pic in the link :p

Reaction score
Half the volunteers were instructed to ogle at the ******* of women daily.

I can see it now. "Hey, my face is up here." "It's for science damnit, now if you could just slip into something a little lower cut, that'll provide great data!"

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
In a pub somewhere, a group of men are toasting each other. "Good work lads". XD

Staff member
Reaction score
I remember watching this report, or one like it, on russell howards good news. It was rather funny. Best scientific study ever though, I wish I was a test subject there

Reaction score
The woman stood behind me in the queue yesterday. Just a glance at her set could of enabled me to live to 100 :wub:

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Don't ruin a perfectly reasonable thread about a brilliant study, with ***** please.