The Play-Offs

Semi-Finals

View attachment 62994View attachment 62995

The Promotion deciding tie pitted us against B3 winners Alcoyano. This in my view was the real final, as it decided promotion.

The first leg was a tight game, no team having any real chances. And the 2nd leg looked to be heading that way too untill Pedro opened the deadlock for his 30th goal of the season and Juanmi, who has finally came into form at the right time of the season scored the winner in injury time with a rocket of a shot.

Final

View attachment 62996View attachment 62997

Pretty high scoring games. I wasnt really bothered about this result, but it would of been nice to win the division out right. Alcorcorn looks as if they were boosted on 10.3 heavily after beating Real Madrid IRL, having some great players for the level. And they ripped about my mediocre defence in both legs.

Ive won promotion to the Liga Adelante, my start of season goal. So im really pleased. Hopefully we can get some top quality loans next season so we can stay up.

Last edited:
Season 2010/2011

Liga Adelante

170px-UD_Marbella_escudo.png

Information

Unión Deportiva Marbella is a Spanish football team based in Marbella, in the autonomous community of Andalusia. Founded in 1997, it currently plays in Segunda División B - Group 4, holding home matches at Estadio Municipal de Marbella, with a capacity of 9,000 seats.
Contents

Unión Deportiva Marbella was founded in 1997 immediately after the defunction of Club Atlético Marbella, which was born 38 years before, and was owned by Jesús Gil, also the chairman of Atlético de Madrid.

In September 2007, four years after the club reached Segunda División B for the first time, the club was taken over by leading businessmen Ian Radford & Wayne Elliott of the HI Group, an international sports, leisure, property and travel company.

In June 2010 the club celebrated promotion to the Liga Adelante for the first time in their history. Pedro scored the highest goal tally by a Marbella player in a season with 30 goals in that campaign.

Founded: 1997
Media Prediction: 21st
Transfer Budget: £700k
Wage Budget: £40k p/w
Finances: Okay
Squad: TBA on the 31st August 2010

Transfers In:

Juanmi: Loan (Malaga)
Alamir: Loan (Coritiba)
Hector: 200k (Cartagena)
Edgar Balbuena: 28k (Corinthians)
Alex Giokoetxea: Loan (Salamanca)
Albereto Montejo Free

Last edited:
just read through it all mate looking really interesting, i'll be following :)

Looking good mate keep it up. Just asking is it only spain you have loaded up?

Looking good mate keep it up. Just asking is it only spain you have loaded up?

Nope, since I was starting unemployed and I wanted this to be a long term game I loaded up a few leagues from England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Argentina and Brazil (So thats the reason you see a few Brazilian signings ^^).) Marbella seemed a nice challenge and they had a vacancy so I took them (H).

Thanks for the comments daz and Bodell :D Nice to see a few people following.