Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Name: Scot Hector
Date of Birth(day/month): 09/03
City of Birth: Aberdeen
Nation(EU Only): Scotland
Languages(max.3): English

Height(centimetres): 182
Weight(kilograms): 80

Best mental attributes(2)(no determination): Composure, Off the ball
Best physical attributes(2)(no natural fitness): Pace, strength
Best technical attributes(2):First touch, finishing
Strongest foot(right/left): Right
Preferred moves(max.2): Moves into channels, plays one twos
Order from high to low(ambition,loyalty,professionalism):
Ambition, professionalism, loyalty

Club(chose one from the table above): Met Police
Favoured clubs(max.2): Centre, Elgin City
Disliked clubs(max.2): Rangers

Hopefully I'm not too late to enter
Yeah no problem I stuck you in

Reaction score
sorry guys I had some problems its all been fixed now and the test careers seem awesome. Tweaked some stuff and hopefully I should be able to do the screenshots of the players tonight.

Reaction score
Ok I've played around with a few tests and we call have good starts except for one player: Marcijan Pavlovic, for some reason he cannot break in to the first team and stays always u18 :(

Reaction score
Ok I've played around with a few tests and we call have good starts except for one player: Marcijan Pavlovic, for some reason he cannot break in to the first team and stays always u18 :(
Maybe i should try with some other club? or my player just suck

Reaction score
Sorry I completely forgot about this lol, had football ******** up my schedule and I'm due to play some of these teams in August... that's going to be funny. Screenshots up in a few moments

Reaction score
Quick Information on the game:
  • Everybody was set-up as CA: 60 PA:-10 I experimented on higher CA but players were too strong in the league getting scores such as 7-0 etc.
  • Preferred Foot was set-up as : 20 and other foot was randomized (0)
  • We all have 3 year contract at the club
  • Most of us are key players and hot prospects at our club
  • FC United have 3 strikers (Matias Myumyunov, Pratik Sangle and Chris Road) because of this Chris Road was sadly put in u18
  • My player wont be participating on the leaderboard (Herakles Eros-Azika)
  • Pavlovic is currently most expensive player by £500

Reaction score
Hopefully the 15(!!!!!) finishing I managed to get will offset my absolutely traumatic attributes in Composure, Concentration and Creativity... Apart from that pretty happy with how I turned out!

Reaction score
My player looks decent, looking forward to seeing him develop. Am I the only one who thinks that Pavlovic's stats are not supposed to be that bad?

Reaction score
Wow I'm loving my stats, 20 flair, 15 passing, finishing and pace. Hopefully gonna get plenty of goals!

Reaction score
My player looks decent! Good attributes that i chosen plus i got a few extras in work rate and team work 11 each, and agility and acceleration @ 12 each; hopefully with my 14 finishing and composure and decisions i can get some goals :p

Reaction score
Yay, 5 stats over 10 and finishing 1, but its important that im most expensive player

Reaction score
right stats at the right place, but overall i m ******

Reaction score
Apart from having 1 in anticipation and decisions my guys pretty decent. Hopefully develop into a decent Treq :)

Reaction score
Players attribute have been increased greatly...Maybe it was a bug at the start I'm not too sure so don't worry. Simmed the first few months and not to give too much away, it has been a rollercoaster