Starting as macclesfield please read!

Unrealvirusuk

Reaction score
Hey im starting a new game as Macclesfield and im wondering what nations to select so i can get all the best wonderkids and stuff and also most of the nations i choose should i have them on view only and only the top leagues playable? Thanks for your time. Owen

Last edited:
Load up Uruguay for sure. Great players there like Pablo Difiori,Alexis Abrahim,Tozzi,Rodrigo Trovo,Marcelo Tejera

^^ sebastian coates although u wont get him but stil....

Uruguay, Peru, Czech, Romania, Norway, Sweden, Mexico, Chile ;) to name but a few, the problem is your are going to struggle with Work Permits though :S

There are quite a few good free transfers within the league already that you can get-plus some other gems. Ariel Zarate is pretty old but his stats are good for Lower leagues, as are gauthier mahoto, james ashmore, matt watson (plays for colorado I think-GET HIM, he will cost you about 1k and is a brilliant midfielder)-as is eddie johnson of austin, who can play up front or amc, who normally costs about 6k.

Uruguay, Peru, Czech, Romania, Norway, Sweden, Mexico, Chile ;) to name but a few, the problem is your are going to struggle with Work Permits though :S

He could always download the "no work permits" editor data file.. I know it's probably cheating but everyone else in the game doesn't have work permits so it's kinda fair :p

Last edited: