Starting my own forum

GazzLFC

Reaction score
http://breathefm.forumotion.com

Go check it out guys you'll be some of the first as I've literally just made it I'm not trying to rob people just one more place to discuss our beloved Football Manager and there's no clutter there just yet ha I'm not asking you to join but would be nice

Gazz

Last edited:
I'm gonna be improving it slowly but I just want a small friendly forum nothing fancy just a nice place to discuss I don't plan on beating FM Base I know I won't it's established and absolutely huge so don't need shoot me down I know it looks shoddy at the moment but without hustle and bustle the people who use it will be able to hopefully find useful info easy

It looks awful.

Nobody'll never beat FM-Base but a little bit of respect ? He started his own forum and he surely spend a lot of time doing it. I think it looks quite good btw.

Thanks guys I understand you might not want to but would be nice to see you there chatting and discussing FM and hopefully it will build up like i said into a nice little community

Already signed up and posted the first ever comment on this new forum ;)

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I think you should make more categories there. A category for other stuff in FM like in FM-Base it's called "General"

Already signed up and posted the first ever comment on this new forum ;)

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I think you should make more categories there. A category for other stuff in FM like in FM-Base it's called "General"

beat me to it ;)

I'm just putting up some categories but with the software I'm using you have to choose the category on the list it gives you there not separate but you can filter them

thought i might aswell join so i did my name on there is............................ cfc12345 :D

It looks awful.

Not: "Can i be an admin" this time then?

Don't be a ****.

EDIT: I signed up.. will be obvious who I am. Looks nice, if a little simple and small so far. Will check back if and when i remember.

BUMP

Last edited: