Starting my own forum

The background looks like a Mac wallpaper and has nothing to do with FM. You should definitely improve that as one of the first things!

Appreciating the support some people don't go for just the simple things

The background looks like a Mac wallpaper and has nothing to do with FM. You should definitely improve that as one of the first things!

He made it about, 2 hours ago.

Stop giving him stick.

don't see the point tbh. just an attempt to have power, which, as I know, not always that good. i'll be honest it looks ****, and you'll never get as many members as base as your trying to get members from here, to go to a worse forum.

other than that; good luck.

I honestly think it looks terrible and I won't be signing up.

Good luck with it though.

don't see the point tbh. just an attempt to have power, which, as I know, not always that good. i'll be honest it looks ****, and you'll never get as many members as base as your trying to get members from here, to go to a worse forum.

other than that; good luck.

Hows your Forum going atm Frank? ;)

Hows your Forum going atm Frank? ;)

Classic get signed up CJ need people like you haha

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:57 PM ----------

It's changing for the better already get signing up like I said just a small friendly community sharing tips and advice is all were after no glitz and glam just a mutual love of FM

breathefm.forumotion.com

thanks guys

Have you put the new link in the op yet.
(by the way this is Brian)

Im also a mod dunc so it will definetly be a success

I agree, I could not think of a better three mods. :)
well me and dan are shoe ins for pure comedy factor especially dan as you will see in 1 minute but Sass was dropped once the new style was put on

well me and dan are shoe ins for pure comedy factor especially dan as you will see in 1 minute but Sass was dropped once the new style was put on

Yes. You do appear to be a comedic genius.

1. Gazzle JUST signed up 4 hours ago. I dont see how he knows anything about how great FMbase is.
2. If you wanted a place to talk about the game.....uhm........... FM base is your best bet and you've already registered.
3. You say you aren't trying to steal members, but yet here you are making a profile and on your first post, you advertise your forum
4. You've given moderator status to 3 people you don't even know and had no idea existed up until a couple hours ago.
5. Your post is really just spam.

I have no sympathy for ill advised ideas, especially after the above reasons are brought to light.

Have a good day random internet person.

1. Gazzle JUST signed up 4 hours ago. I dont see how he knows anything about how great FMbase is.
2. If you wanted a place to talk about the game.....uhm........... FM base is your best bet and you've already registered.
3. You say you aren't trying to steal members, but yet here you are making a profile and on your first post, you advertise your forum
4. You've given moderator status to 3 people you don't even know and had no idea existed up until a couple hours ago.
5. Your post is really just spam.

I have no sympathy for ill advised ideas, especially after the above reasons are brought to light.

Have a good day random internet person.

Don't worry, only retarded people join these funny little ****** forums.

Anyway, on topic, Gazz, I haven't had my confirmation email come through yet...

(6)

^^thats comedy genius, I'm not a comedy genius. I'm just immature for my age.. ;)