Right, but if you really want your B side promoted, it wouldn't be a bad idea to take control of it as well. Although that's a lot more work.

You can't manage both, unless you added 2 managers. B teams are seperate teams in Spain.

Right, but if you really want your B side promoted, it wouldn't be a bad idea to take control of it as well. Although that's a lot more work.

What I tend to do is leave them alone but in the 2nd season sign some 23-26y/o players who can do a job for a couple of years to get them promoted. By that time you should have developed a few youngsters to bring the team forward

As i start out on this epic patience trip.

Before i really start, what do you guys recommend leagues i start out with Obviously all spain ones, France maybe? How many leagues should i have, knowing that basque region only covers France and northern spain.

Also guys noticed if i start with default i can sell Llorente and on version 13.3.0 i can't as deal agreed. Which do you guys suggest i start with. I guess the challenge would be 13.3.0 version, but for easier life default, guess ive just answewred my own question, depends on what i want i guess.

Thanks for all advice so far, raring to go when i get this final bit of information to start.

Last edited:
As i start out on this epic patient trip.

Before i really start, what do you guys recommend leagues i start out with Obviously all spain ones, France maybe? How many leagues should i have, knowing that basque region only covers France and northern spain.

Also guys noticed if i start with default i can sell Llorente and on version 13.3.0 i can't as deal agreed. Which do you guys suggest i start with. I guess the challenge would be 13.3.0 version, but for easier life default, guess ive just answewred my own question, depends on what i want i guess.

Thanks for all advice so far, raring to go when i get this final bit of information to start.

Plus on the 13.0 database you can sign Monreal! If I was to do a new Bilbao save I'd do it on the 13.3 for realism, but it's your choice.

And as for league's, load up England and Russia aswell - They tend to buy alot of players when you offer them out.

Thanks for the ideas all.

I think the 13.3 for realism aspect is intriguing and so will be setting up that for my quest.

Thanks all again. will pop back to this occasionally with updates.

Hi I'm also doing an Athletic Bilbao save. My best advice to you is after you sell Llorente buy Griezmann from Real Sociedad he is a world class AML, and you're going to need an AML since you should convert Muniain to striker. I find he's great at Poacher if you train his finishing he can be deadly and score 30 goals a season.