Panther2k9

Reaction score
Hey guys, am currently Bolton in first season doing above expectations but my players are not seeming to improve much, im using tugs training(thanks tugs) does anyone know if i should upgrade my coaches or shall i try making my own training? help needed please!

Thanks Panther2k9!

every player in your team should have their own training schedule.

Ahhh rite ok, will that effect team morale tho? because they are training alone!

every player in your team should have their own training schedule.

Hi mate, you seem like a guy who can help me out on this.. I impress with your schedule for Guardado, I can't even make C. Ronaldo into a world class winger in my last game!

Im trying to create a training schedule for Berbatov. He needs a little more speed in him, so this is what I created for him below. Thing is, he is losing stats. Maybe, you could help me tweak his schedule.

Sorry panther2k9 for hijacking your thread for my own purpose. Maybe we all have an insight on this.

Hi rkeane, i think its because ronaldo and berbatov are already playing full to their potential and hardly improve after that all they only improve on their mental stats and hardly on any other stats if you get me :|

im not 100% sure but maybe you can increase the aerobic to intensive to make him work harder and maybe give him a full season to see any huge improvements if he still doesnt improve then i cant help you sorry.

its probs just that berba and ronaldo are already at their maximum potential, if its someone like guradado who has mega potential then he improves fast.

guardado got some red down arrows like berba has on yours but it only happens when guardado takes a knock in a match and i have to take him off before he get injured.

Thanks Gatid. I'll give it a go for a full season and see where it goes.

this may be a silly question but can a players potential ability change in the game or is it a player cant get better that there pa?

this may be a silly question but can a players potential ability change in the game or is it a player cant get better that there pa?

They can't go beyond their given PA.

Last edited:
i find that i dont let all my coaches do all 9 trainning. I pick a choose whiches ones they do by the start rating. I tend to also buy a couple more coaches (like ones with 20 attacking etc) and just let them train on just that.

I find that works wonders for trainning and improving.

i find that i dont let all my coaches do all 9 trainning. I pick a choose whiches ones they do by the start rating. I tend to also buy a couple more coaches (like ones with 20 attacking etc) and just let them train on just that.

I find that works wonders for trainning and improving.

Er well that is what your supposed to do..... each coach should only be doing one job.

thats why the board allows to have about 12 coaches, even more varies from club to club

well tbh guys that really didn't help me much ha ha ha! but never mind guess il have to do it by myself !

well tbh guys that really didn't help me much ha ha ha! but never mind guess il have to do it by myself !

Well, what Gatid is trying to tell us is that, he is in an opinion that you should tailor a individual training scheme for each of your players and that each training to complement the player. An example is my Berbatov case. Berbatov has good stats for a striker except for his pace and acceleration. So I created a training scheme which emphaise more on aerobic training which in theory would help him be faster.

Yea i understand what hes saying, but some players need more than just pace and acceleration like berbatov, don't forget im not training players who are half as good as man utd players and need overall improvement, im a bit of a noob when i comes to football manger so i just wondered if i could create a better scheduele for my team that would show overall improvement

Yea i understand what hes saying, but some players need more than just pace and acceleration like berbatov, don't forget im not training players who are half as good as man utd players and need overall improvement, im a bit of a noob when i comes to football manger so i just wondered if i could create a better scheduele for my team that would show overall improvement

In that case, TUGs and Darkstarr trainings set are good enough, i reckon. Just get yourself some good coaches so the trainings are more effective.

if that involves me not helping you then that justs plain rude tbh. You ask 'Ahhh rite ok, will that effect team morale tho? because they are training alone!'

why would i need to answer back to that question? pretty obvious aint it? their morale aint gonna drop if they are training alone? just means their special.

mind you, in the past few days since i posted that pic of my training schedule of guardado i have gotten like 10 private messages from people to help them and since im nice i accepted all of them and have been creating schedules for people for specific player they wanted, giving advice, giving step by step instuction of my tactics and formation and etc.

so i cant help everybody you know.

Gatid! i appreciate your help so stop moaning, its because he was on about berbatov you plonker so calm down dude! i was talking about Bolton not man utd and he used my thread to bring his man utd into it! Dont be so grumpy

Gatid! i appreciate your help so stop moaning, its because he was on about berbatov you plonker so calm down dude! i was talking about Bolton not man utd and he used my thread to bring his man utd into it! Dont be so grumpy

well i wasnt being grumpy and im calm anyway.

well at the time i thought you was talking to me which probs you wasnt, reading what you said its not nice saying what you said that to a person who would do anything to help somebody..

maybe i wasnt thinking straight i dunno.

Gatid i appreciate your help maybe i was in wrong for not specifically saying what i was commenting on sorry mate!