Gatid! i appreciate your help so stop moaning, its because he was on about berbatov you plonker so calm down dude! i was talking about Bolton not man utd and he used my thread to bring his man utd into it! Dont be so grumpy

Since we being honest here, I find this rude too. So, Im to the cause of the uneasiness now, huh? I don't play Bolton, so I use Berbatov as an example, with graphics so we can see how to set a training schedule for a player and Gatid did give us an insight on how to do it. Just because the player name is not Kevin Davies or Johan Elmander, doesn't mean you can't use the same concept on them.

I needed help too on training and didn't feel the need to create another thread on it since it's basically the same thing. I was only trying to help you out and I didn't even expect a thank you, but you to be blame me for all this uneasiness between you and Gatid?? Now that's not cool mate.

And dude, I miss the part that I brought my Man Utd into the picture... and if you don't meant it that way, you sure do sound like you are.

Gatid can u tell me how u got ur left mexican winger that good

credit to u !!!!!!!!!!!

And gd luck 2 arsenal