toonf

Reaction score
I have neymar, who does step overs or lolipops whatever you want to call them lol, and was wondering which other players you have noticed doing them in the game. Seems to help him go past his opponent with ease.

Thanks

lee

Players with a higher flair rating tend to do them. Martin Zeman does it all the time for me.

Heskey does them all the time on my Villa save...

can i just ask who calls them lollipops?

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

but on topic yeah my players do it sometimes and to be honest it looks silly sometimes

Elia on my HSV save
and fm1063, I actually love it when they do it because most of the time they actually get past the player

Ain't heard them called lollipops in years! I've only recently started to watch in 3d, so I've not reallynoticed really

can i just ask who calls them lollipops?

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

but on topic yeah my players do it sometimes and to be honest it looks silly sometimes

I do believe it was ron Atkinson who coined the phrase lolipops.

Last edited:
As Stu said it has to do with Flair. Kehinde Fatai does it for me.

Ive seen Aguero do it. From the edge of the box and wiggling himself past the keeper.

Also you can call step overs - the eight's or the bicycles cause of the 2 '0's or the 2 bicycle wheels - at least that's why we in Croatia call them the bicycles.

Jan Chramosta
Kim Jung-Woo (strange player this guy oO))
attachment.php

Pastore does it far too much for me, seens to work but just looks silly when everytime he gets the ball till when he passes of shoots just constantly doing them, very silly

Is that what they're doing on the 3d match view? I thought it was just the graphics spazzing out