Just plugged this in to the end of my Derby season. Obviously not a proper test but just wanted to see.

4-0 win last game of season to make playoffs
2-0 win first leg of playoffs vs Watford
3-4 loss second leg playoffs vs Watford (instant result to test...don't instant result lol)
2-0 win playoff final vs Crystal Palace to gain promotion.

Not bad (y) As I say though not an expansive test

Reactions: MD
Just plugged this in to the end of my Derby season. Obviously not a proper test but just wanted to see.

4-0 win last game of season to make playoffs
2-0 win first leg of playoffs vs Watford
3-4 loss second leg playoffs vs Watford (instant result to test...don't instant result lol)
2-0 win playoff final vs Crystal Palace to gain promotion.

Not bad (y) As I say though not an expansive test
what version

4 tactics up on the above link now..

4 tactics up on the above link now..

Been playing around with those tactics for the last few days and I am quite impressed. Definitely deserve more attention. Here's the tactics for those who find it troublesome to download from that foreign link.

Attachments

• fm22.1 kung fu 4231.fmf
    45.1 KB · Views: 313
  • fm22.1 shaolin 442.fmf
    45.3 KB · Views: 211
  • fm22.1 shaolin 4123 v2.fmf
    42.9 KB · Views: 235
He's just put up a new 3-5-2 tactic, may have a little play with that later

352 Tactic File

Attachments

• fm22.1 shaolin 352.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: MD
tips for his tactic

Notes For All :
No specific training, specific set piece taker, or OIs.
Ensure you have OI responsibility over your Assistant Manager as well - Staff > Responsibilities > Set OIs > Manager (You) Tactical Briefings are skipped.
It is suggested that the training intensity of players should be reduced. After the game, all the starting players rest for three days.

Has anyone given this a try. Gave it a quick spin on my Real Madrid save and it didn't go too well at all. Likely due to pluging it in mid-season though.

Has anyone given this a try. Gave it a quick spin on my Real Madrid save and it didn't go too well at all. Likely due to pluging it in mid-season though.
Yes, for me 4231 is the best overall. 4123 is defensively solid and good for away games.
442 is kind of inconsistent, score some crazy amount of goals in few games and then goes on losing streak. Haven't try the 352 tho.

I use each of these tactics in new season. Probably won't work as well with plug and play in mid season.

SHAOLIN 433 v2
KUNG FU 4141

Attachments

• fm22.2 shaolin 433 v2.fmf
    43.6 KB · Views: 850
  • fm22.2 kung fu 4141.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 418
One of the best tacticians out there.. maybe the best?? Have used his tactics the last few years and were always awesome !!

currently trying on my own save to see how consistent it is ;)

4141 is a monster. Absolutely unbreakable defence, not concede a goal yet in 11 matches.