Table.png

Attachments

• Ratings.png
    Ratings.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 300
  • 4-3-3 Tactic.png
    4-3-3 Tactic.png
    385.4 KB · Views: 400
no transfer for actual money, made several free signings, but not until round November, as we had a transfer Embargo till the takeover in November I think it was

it's the mentality of the tactic I think, also it's my preferred mentality, the only change I make are the CM to Mezz support, and I altered the corners but just positionally

Anything you guys do for tough(er) away matches?

only changes to the CM roles I stated above, but then I change that for any game where we may benefit from it

thats amazing! Any tips you want to give us for the 433??

I find it works best if you use wide type almost wingers as the 2 advanced strikers as long as they are accomplished in the striker position..

1st season in Ligue 1, Pau FC is 5th...
I'm still disappointed to have conceded so many goals but my goalkeeper is really bad.
We have only lost 8 games, we are the only team to have beaten PSG

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (211).png
    Capture d’écran (211).png
    261 KB · Views: 336
results

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 246
  • 2.png
    2.png
    319.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 3.png
    3.png
    351.4 KB · Views: 223
All the current tactics from StephenHK.

Attachments

• fm22.2 kung fu 424 dm.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 61
  • fm22.2 kung fu 4123.fmf
    43.6 KB · Views: 62
  • fm22.2 kung fu 4141.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 69
  • fm22.2 kung fu 4231 v2.fmf
    45.3 KB · Views: 96
  • fm22.2 shaolin 433 v2.fmf
    43.6 KB · Views: 116
Hello Hi have you tried the 4-2-3-1 v2 version with small teams? If yes, what were your results?

It's not working for me in fact it's bad even with mid table team. What worked well for me is the 4141 and 4123 V4 both are really good.

First club of my journeyman save, playing with Vojvodina in Serbia. It was my first full year after last season arriving there mid-season after they fired their last manager. This season I was expected to come 4th and well then I kept winning lol.. I came first (unbeaten), won the cup and (even more impressive) I managed to get until the semi-final of the conference league. The semi-final! WIth Vojvodina! The expectation was that I wouldn't even go past the 2nd qualifying round lol

I mostly used the Shaolin 433 v2, but also some 2lit 433 (v1.4) and kung fu 4141. But Shaolin 433 is crazy. My main striker (who was already at the club when I arrived there) scored 39 goals in 43 games. In total I scored 129 goals and had 31 against). Because of the budget and competition rules my squad is fully serbian with one brazilian in there for good luck ;-).

Regarding Shaolin 433 v2 here are my tips and tricks:
- Try to use wingers as strikers for the outside striker positions (that guy that scored 39 was origonally a winger). I also noticed quite a lot of goals from these outside strikers by heading but they weren't selected on doing that (they werent terrible at it though)
- Your anchor needs to have speed of at least 12 (said by the origonal creator)
- I switch to positive mentality for difficult games and to cautious when trying to defend a lead (or in my most difficult away games)

Attachments

• Vojvodina.PNG
    Vojvodina.PNG
    451.6 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: MD
Hello Hi have you tried the 4-2-3-1 v2 version with small teams? If yes, what were your results?

Not yet, mate. I am playing my journeyman save now which I don't test tactics in that save.