Resource icon

STEPHENHK'S INVINCIBLE 442 - NORWICH 79 PTS AND WON FA CUP FIRST SEASON 2

I am try a lot of tactics from this forum and this tactics v2 with my Red Star in first season is like a dream. I am stopped in 1/2 finals of CL with great wins against Bayern, Valelncia, Napoli, Juve... Two great games against Liverpool in semi final.Second season I am little upgrade team but after win over MU in CL, tactic is stop working. :/

I am try a lot of tactics from this forum and this tactics v2 with my Red Star in first season is like a dream. I am stopped in 1/2 finals of CL with great wins against Bayern, Valelncia, Napoli, Juve... Two great games against Liverpool in semi final.Second season I am little upgrade team but after win over MU in CL, tactic is stop working. :/

That's because you have increased reputation and AI plays in a different way with you.

That's because you have increased reputation and AI plays in a different way with you.
That's not the only reason. In new season when you recruit new players it will affect tactic familiarity and team cohesion. Players from foreign country will have language and adapability problem and will need more time to settle in.

Besides that, if your team did well last season and managed to qualify for Europa or Champions league it will have more matches to play which leads to fatigue and injuries especially when your key players are injured it will seriously affect team performance.

Lastly, before each match the AI team will analyze your team's strength or weakness and apply changes according to the pre-match analysis just like the tactical briefing for our team the AI have access to the same tools available to us too. Let's say your team always losing to 4231 then AI may play 4231 against your team or other odd formation which you normally don't see.

This tactic is unreal.

The creator (on the original post) says he's created a 451 which is more stable and better than this... (Invincible 4141 v2).. I don't see how it can be better.. but we'll see!

This tactic is unreal.

The creator (on the original post) says he's created a 451 which is more stable and better than this... (Invincible 4141 v2).. I don't see how it can be better.. but we'll see!
Where is the thread for 4141?

Untitled.png

4141v2 Without any Transfer
Carabao Cup is just unlucky.

Ive always been a big fan of StepkenHK's work in the past, what do people think is better, V2 or V3?

You can tweak this into a decent 424 as well. Drop both CMs into a DLP-D, push the wingers into Inside Forwards.

I'll say it's fast winger with acceleration, dribbling, pace, flair, technique. Try to look for someone like Gaël Kakuta.

Thank you, I signed Adnan Januzaj, found him via find similar players in comparison with Kakuta. Play as left winger, he became player of the season. This tactic is very good for developing a world class winger.