Resource icon

STEPHENHK'S INVINCIBLE 442 - NORWICH 79 PTS AND WON FA CUP FIRST SEASON 2

aussiepower

Apr 16, 2016
Frankly, I can't understand all of the instructions too, it's google translated from the original thread in Playgm. My interpretations are you should use midfield players who are defensively strong. No opposition instructions from assistant coaches. Do not set free kick and corner taker.

Nexusn

Aug 30, 2009
Frankly, I can't understand all of the instructions too, it's google translated from the original thread in Playgm. My interpretations are you should use midfield players who are defensively strong. No opposition instructions from assistant coaches. Do not set free kick and corner taker.
great, thank you very much

Dicko1878

Dec 3, 2008
What about the preferred foot of the players? According to the website it is recommended to be right foot on the left and vice versa but I'm not getting much success doing that

TopHill

Apr 19, 2014
Actually, after few tests, i know i said it was great but not sure about the 4141, i'm losing in a lot different saves.

aussiepower

Apr 16, 2016
What about the preferred foot of the players? According to the website it is recommended to be right foot on the left and vice versa but I'm not getting much success doing that
Pretty sure the 442 wingers was advised to use strong foot, left on left.

aussiepower

Apr 16, 2016
Actually, after few tests, i know i said it was great but not sure about the 4141, i'm losing in a lot different saves.
I find it lacking of goals and more susceptible to draws when my team gets stronger, probably more suitable for underdog where the AI will attack you instead of sitting back whole day counter attacking. If you have a good team try 4231, it's so good.