Resource icon

STEPHENHK'S INVINCIBLE 442 - NORWICH 79 PTS AND WON FA CUP FIRST SEASON 2

Lately, I have been using StephenHK's 4231 and having pretty good result. Highly recommended for those who like 4231 formation. I'll attach the tactic file here.
Clipboard01.jpg

Attachments

• fm20.4 shaolin 4231 v5.fmf
    44.9 KB · Views: 396
I get a lot of yellow cards, is it just me?

also, the instructions in the overview are not so clear to me, please help

thanks

Can't decide what I like better, the invincible 442 or the Invincible 4141...

I tried 4141, it's extremely solid but I find it lacking of goals, 442 V2 is better for me. Though, I have switched to 4231 from 442 now that my team is upgraded and i'm loving it more than 442. The football play is more fluid and more variety of goals.

I tried 4141, it's extremely solid but I find it lacking of goals, 442 V2 is better for me. Though, I have switched to 4231 from 442 now that my team is upgraded and i'm loving it more than 442. The football play is more fluid and more variety of goals.

Interesting... hsve you switched to Shaolin 4231 v5?

Feel like we need a tactic testing league of all Steven HK's tactics.*

*Hint tactic testers... HINT.

Predicted to finish last in the league. Got 6 wins in a row with the 4141. Won 3-0 against Real Madrid.

The 442 is quality but the only thing letting it down is conceding from indirect free kicks, does anyone have the 442 with better set pieces?

My god the 4141 is amazing. Even if the striker never scores, it's a blast !

The 442 is quality but the only thing letting it down is conceding from indirect free kicks, does anyone have the 442 with better set pieces?

Attacking SP from AI Manager is overpowered. Little you can do with that.

I have tried over two months now to stop concede from there, but always AI will find to score against you.

If you watch the goals from them, always the far post attackers will get the ball.

This will be goal or head pass to other for score. Even if they don't get the head or direct goal from head; the ball inside your area will be "ping pong" and guess what. AI will score.

That's a common for nearly 95% of tactics out there.

I play FM touch on iPad and therefore can’t download tactics. Would anyone be kind enough to send screenshots or tell me the individual player instructions for the 442 tactic?

Sorry to be a pain and thank you in advance.

Attacking SP from AI Manager is overpowered. Little you can do with that.

I have tried over two months now to stop concede from there, but always AI will find to score against you.

If you watch the goals from them, always the far post attackers will get the ball.

This will be goal or head pass to other for score. Even if they don't get the head or direct goal from head; the ball inside your area will be "ping pong" and guess what. AI will score.

That's a common for nearly 95% of tactics out there.
That "ping pong" effect inside penalty box is the most annoying and unrealistic phenomenon in this year's FM. Happened once in a hundred matches in real life but in FM this happens almost every match.