Steve and Dannys BaM game-The Original and Still The Best

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 14K
can i still sign up not been in one of these for a while because iv not been able to find one

can i still sign up not been in one of these for a while because iv not been able to find one

Hey Connor,
I will have a word to Danny about it as he is the one who will be simming the game. If he says its ok ill make you also. I normally wouldnt let prople in after the deadline but you have been i a regular in my baps and bam before.

will i fill out the template then

IF you want to you can. I doubt Danny will mind 1 more person. And if he does I will run my own game in a few weeks and i will use your template as my first entrant

Template:
First Name: Bobo
Surname: Balde
DoB (year is 1983):5/10
City Of Birth: Marseille
Nationality: guinea
Intl Caps/goals: 51/2
Second nationality: french
Languages(max 3): english, French,
Preferred Formation:4 3 3
Personal Attributes high (2): controversy Temperment
Personal Attributes low(2):loyalty sportsmanship
Tactical attributes high( 4):attacking, determination, flamboyancy, use of subs
Tactical attributes low(4): sitting back, offside, directness allowed, free roles
Non Tactical attributes high(4):buying players, motivating, coaching attacking, coaching defending
Non Tactical attributes low(4): coaching technical, hardness of training, coaching fitness, coaching goalkeeping
Tendancies(max 3):has a large senior squad, will use target man, makes early tactical changes
Favoured Clubs(max 3):celtic, Marseille, liverpool
Disliked clubs(max 3):rangers, Chelsea, psg
Favoured Personell(max 3) : neil lennon, abdoul camara, adebayo akinfenwa
Club to take over: peterborough

http://static.weltsport.net/bilder/spieler/gross/8103.jpg

Last edited:
my face please
oh%20god.png

Looking forward to this guys!! Never done "Be a..." until this year... It's defo adds abit to the normal game lol...I've now a manager and I Norwegian defender lol...

Steve: How long do you reckon until we're ready to rock n roll??

Not to bothered about a face on mine mate .. Unless you actually need one? If soo.. wack a stupid one on :)

I can not believe you got to 2046 in your other BaM.Unbelievable!I hope this one lasts as long...
Anyway have you made any more progress on making the managers yet?

I'm just waiting on Steve to come online and send the me the database now -.-

Steve's got the DB done but he's having Wi-fi problems - he hopes to get it to me today or tomorrow

Hey guys,
As Danny mentioned im having WiFi problems. Well to be more specific laptop wireless card problems. Sending this off of my mobile just to let you know I have the db on my usb drive and i will upload it when i get access to my college computer tomorrow.

So sorry about the delay. These things can be a pain waiting around. Db will be up tomorrow and then its up to Danny to sim the game when he is ready.

Back