Steve and Dannys BaM game-The Original and Still The Best

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 14K
Hey guys,
As Danny mentioned im having WiFi problems. Well to be more specific laptop wireless card problems. Sending this off of my mobile just to let you know I have the db on my usb drive and i will upload it when i get access to my college computer tomorrow.

So sorry about the delay. These things can be a pain waiting around. Db will be up tomorrow and then its up to Danny to sim the game when he is ready.
No worries, looking forward to it...
Sh*t always happens at the worst of times lol

Hey guys,
As Danny mentioned im having WiFi problems. Well to be more specific laptop wireless card problems. Sending this off of my mobile just to let you know I have the db on my usb drive and i will upload it when i get access to my college computer tomorrow.

So sorry about the delay. These things can be a pain waiting around. Db will be up tomorrow and then its up to Danny to sim the game when he is ready.

Finally, for ****'s sake ;)

I couldnt find myself on the database. But I could find Yago (Jake Moore)

I couldnt find myself on the database. But I could find Yago (Jake Moore)

Seems pretty good.

Will have the thread and stuff up tomorrow.

Danny, it seems I forgot Lynnbrook1. I went mainly off the status of the fm base reputations but still managed to get Liverpool lad in. Would you mind just creating him?
All info in as the same as the other guys.If you look up one of them to see reputation and ca/pa.

Sorry about that Lynnbrook1.

And Danny there should be no need to test. I did a test and nobody retired until they were at least 60. AND Andreas never got sacked :O

Will this be starting today then?

According to Danny yes it should be.

I just want to apologize to everybody again for the delay in this. Good luck everyone :)

ps. Some people didnt have their favoured personell as it was taking too much time for me at the time and didnt change the db once it was tested. All other info is correct

According to Danny yes it should be.

I just want to apologize to everybody again for the delay in this. Good luck everyone :)

ps. Some people didnt have their favoured personell as it was taking too much time for me at the time and didnt change the db once it was tested. All other info is correct
Looking forward to this... Gonna rock it!!!!!

Nice.I'm really looking forward to this(H)
Kino4city just pipped me to saying that:O

Last edited:
Looking forward to this!
Don't worry about the delay Steve , everybody runs into trouble at some stage with regards to things like this.

Looking forward to this!
Don't worry about the delay Steve , everybody runs into trouble at some stage with regards to things like this.

Set up and ready to rock. Just need a thread title :P

I might not have been sacked, but I probably drove the teams to relegation :P

Back