Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Steve Bruce Extends Contract

Reaction score
Sunderland extend manager Steve Bruce's contract

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce has signed a new contract that is set to keep him at the club until 2014.
The 50-year-old, who arrived at the Stadium of Light in the summer of 2009, has been in discussions about a new deal with the Black Cats for some time.
Sunderland, currently seventh in the Premier League, are bidding for a first top-10 finish in the top flight in a decade.
More to follow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9407984.stm

D

Deleted member 79730

Dont really like him and i think hes a bit over rated. But he has done a good job at Sunderland and if he stays then they can keep pushing up the table.

Reaction score
i like him i think he is a very good manager and if mourinho or pep guardiola (spl) dont take over at united after SAF retires i hope he joins us

Reaction score
well im a newcastle fan but he has done a good job also tiote signed new 6 and a half year deal for us get in!

SAF greatest ever.
Reaction score
Good for Sunderland. Very good manager, built good team there.

Seb Larsson, na na na na
Reaction score
Goody goody. Longer Steve Bruce stays = more chance of Charles N'zogbia

Jak

Reaction score
very good manager, great news for Sunderland

Reaction score
He's pretty good, so good news for sunderland fans and good football lovers obviously :)

Reaction score
great manager, good news for Sunderland. But i can see him possibly going to Spurs when Redknapp takes the England job in 2012.

Banned
Reaction score
great manager, good news for Sunderland. But i can see him possibly going to Spurs when Redknapp takes the England job in 2012.
I think that job has David Moyes name written all over it...

Reaction score
i think CJACKO11 is right harry will go to england bruce to tottenham then martin o'neil to sunderland