Steve Bruce Extends Contract

fm1063

Reaction score
Sunderland extend manager Steve Bruce's contract

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce has signed a new contract that is set to keep him at the club until 2014.
The 50-year-old, who arrived at the Stadium of Light in the summer of 2009, has been in discussions about a new deal with the Black Cats for some time.
Sunderland, currently seventh in the Premier League, are bidding for a first top-10 finish in the top flight in a decade.
More to follow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9407984.stm

Dont really like him and i think hes a bit over rated. But he has done a good job at Sunderland and if he stays then they can keep pushing up the table.

i like him i think he is a very good manager and if mourinho or pep guardiola (spl) dont take over at united after SAF retires i hope he joins us

well im a newcastle fan but he has done a good job also tiote signed new 6 and a half year deal for us get in!

Good for Sunderland. Very good manager, built good team there.

Goody goody. Longer Steve Bruce stays = more chance of Charles N'zogbia

very good manager, great news for Sunderland

He's pretty good, so good news for sunderland fans and good football lovers obviously :)

great manager, good news for Sunderland. But i can see him possibly going to Spurs when Redknapp takes the England job in 2012.

great manager, good news for Sunderland. But i can see him possibly going to Spurs when Redknapp takes the England job in 2012.

I think that job has David Moyes name written all over it...

i think CJACKO11 is right harry will go to england bruce to tottenham then martin o'neil to sunderland