steve-okenobi

Devilishly surreptitious.
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Over the past couple of years i've attempted to contribute all sorts of graphics to this brilliant site and have aquired a small fan base in the process so this page is mainly for them, however everyone else is more than welcome to post their comments and in the not so distant future their requests.

On this page you will find every graphic (and the odd db or two) i have ever created and uploaded, all in one place for your convenience. You will also be able to see my current projects.

I hope you all enjoy my work, and i look forward to improving your FM experience in the future :D:D

***Silky Sideways Logos are a joint project and will not be featured on this page please see HERE***

b5pk6a.jpg

FM2013
Kits

2012/13
Barclays Premier League - WIP*
Npower Championship - WIP*
La Liga - WIP*
Liga Adelante - WIP*
German Bundesliga - WIP*
Serie A - WIP*

FM2012
Kits

Barclays Premier League 11/12 Megapack
La Liga 11/12 Megapack

FM2011
Skins

BBCSport2011 - Cancelled
FIFA - Work will commence once BBCSport is complete.

Kits

10/11
Barclays Premier League 10/11 Megapack* 10/11/10
Spanish La Liga 10/11 Megapack

Fantasy
Southampton
Aston Villa
Burnley
Hoffenheim
Hoffenheim including Club World Cup badge
Hoffenheim Alternate

*Recently Added
*Updated

Last edited:
Nice one Steve, great idea.

Great idea, definately makes it easier for people to find everything u have made and uploaded.

Nice work and a good idea to have them all in one place, much easier.

But that moving download guy still scares me. ;)

nice thread steve. always love your work.

I've added my Hoffenheim fantasy kits to the download list for your enjoyment :)
14ddkow.jpg
vpxk04.jpg

Last edited:
Nice idea Steve.

BBC Sport skin :wub: :p

Nice idea Steve.

BBC Sport skin :wub: :p

May i ask what that Fifa 10 skin is please :p ?

I can't access fifa 10 skin and bolton, pompey 10-11 kits! Why!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Don't worry, i did not look at the posts above!

Any idea when the 'Fifa10' Skin will be out? Or when we'll see some screenshots?

I can't access fifa 10 skin and bolton, pompey 10-11 kits! Why!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Don't worry, i did not look at the posts above!

lol they're currently work in progress mate

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Any idea when the 'Fifa10' Skin will be out? Or when we'll see some screenshots?

The skin is only in its very early stages, so early that ive only written code and moved things around abit, no graphics have been altered at time of post, but as soon as i have added some graphics i will add a few 'sneak peeks' :)
As for a release date i sadly can't predict how long it will take me to finish, sorry my friend

Looking forward to fifa skin mate, never seen one on FM before