How far are you on fifa 10 skin? Anyway nice kits! Will you be aking Spurs 2010/11?

How far are you on fifa 10 skin? Anyway nice kits! Will you be aking Spurs 2010/11?

I'm plodding on with the fifa 10 skin but it's still a long way from being finished.

Thankyou very much dude.

Yes mate i'll be making the Spurs kits just waiting for some more info on them. (sponsor, away colors etc)

the bolton away kit is released soon :) watch this space as ill be prodding you to make it :)

Done possible Spurs home kit, waiting for official announcement of home and away before i upload properly but for those that can't wait, here's the possible home shirt
6pbuqr.jpg

Done possible Spurs home kit, waiting for official announcement of home and away before i upload properly but for those that can't wait, here's the possible home shirt
6pbuqr.jpg

That looks really nice mate :D....

...But, our partnership with Mansion has ended now and we will be getting a new sponser :S

Not only is Steve Okenobi God, he is also the most modest person I have ever met... over an internet forum :p

Not only is Steve Okenobi God, he is also the most modest person I have ever met... over an internet forum :p

I wouldn't go as far as God but thankyou very much for the compliment, in response to your 'modest' statement, what makes you say that ;) lol

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:51 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Bristol Rovers 10/11 kits home and away added to OP
25tl0uo.jpg
2hmj81u.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:42 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Man Utd home, away and third kits added
116u8fp.jpg
s43st0.jpg
otosw9.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:48 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Blackburns official 10/11 kits added.
246te7q.jpg
vo1rg2.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome work Steve-O, as always. Hard to beat your quality....:D

Do you have any pictures of the new home kit aswell please mate?

not released yet, i think its revealed on the 6th or something ;).

Cheers Kev, here's what i saw when i was studying the shirt
2anoz7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Man Utd kits StuW. Love the away. IDK If the third one will actually be used but will most likely be used as man utd always do that.

Nice Man Utd kits StuW. Love the away. IDK If the third one will actually be used but will most likely be used as man utd always do that.

My name's Steve-O, but if the message IS for Stu, i'll let him know ;) lol

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Arsenal kits added
i3xf8o.jpg

Last edited:
Could you try and make the adidas Scotland home kit in LS please? (K)

Could you try and make the adidas Scotland home kit in LS please? (K)

Sorry mate i'm not taking requests also i don't use the LS kits.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Valencia kits added
vrppad.jpg
2vbmz5d.jpg
2pobdlg.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Arsenal kits updated
2yy5fsm.jpg
2ur3234.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:01 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Done possible Aston Villa 2010/11 V2 home, away and third, all with Villa's new official shirt sponsor
kec26w.jpg
33uq2de.jpg
2lu3mol.jpg

Great stuff dude, Thanks :) How many out of the 20 kits have been announced or are close to be now?