Have these been confirmed mate? Or are these simply a possibility, because on the Blackpool site they say they aren't releasing either kits until mid-August.

If you look on the blackpool website mate, it says home kit and away kit 2009-2011 instead of the usual 2009-2010 or 2010-2011 so i'm assuming that the only thing that is changing with the kits is the sponsor :)

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Updated Man Utd away shirt
nq9qvr.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:54 PM ----------

ANNOUNCEMENT
Unfortunatley thanks to Jean-Marie i will no longer be posting my upcoming projects on my download page as they have been stolen and passed off as somebody else's, much to my disgust. So to all my fellow FMBasers i wholeheartedly apologize for this arseholes behaviour and you all have one person to thank and he/she is mentioned above.

The megapack will still be coming out once all the kits are confirmed, so at least you have something to look forward to. :S​

I
Unfortunatley thanks to Jean-Marie i will no longer be posting my upcoming projects on my download page as they have been stolen and passed off as somebody else's, much to my disgust. So to all my fellow FMBasers i wholeheartedly apologize for this arseholes behaviour and you all have one person to thank and he/she is mentioned above.

The megapack will still be coming out once all the kits are confirmed, so at least you have something to look forward to. :S​

What.A.****. :'(

Looking forward to the megapack though.

Updated Man Utd away shirt
nq9qvr.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:54 PM ----------

ANNOUNCEMENT

1. Very nice Utd kit mate.
2. I don't understand how Jean-Marie has been stealing kits, he says he hasn't made any posts or threads... (not saying he didn't...)
3. Do you have any idea when the MP might be coming out? Exciited!! 8-|

As soon as the Fulham away and Wigan away kits are announced buddy.

I definitely changed the Derby kits, so i have no idea. Do you mean the game reads it as black and grey or the graphic you've installed is black and grey???

Done Real Madrid home and away, waiting for third kit confirmation before i upload.
2qsv0qh.jpg
182lol.jpg

please could you upload these my lad

please could you upload these my lad

You could right click, save image as, and overwrite th old Real kits :)

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

ANNOUNCEMENT

Don't blame you one bit, apparently mashed together your work, and some of mine, and took the credit.I won't be releasing any more kits unless they are in a pack now.

Awesome work matey, unmatched quality. The Liverpool kits are fantastic :D shame you're a manyoo fan :p

Only Joshing. keep up the good work fella!

Awesome work matey, unmatched quality. The Liverpool kits are fantastic :D shame you're a manyoo fan :p

Only Joshing. keep up the good work fella!

Likewise you being a 'pool fan lol ;)but none-the-less thankyou very much mate.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Sampdoria 10/11 done and added to OP

Last edited:
if i may ask a quick question mate, if the kits that you use on fm2010 are 3d ones, would changing colours/kit styles on the editor effect wether the kits show up on the information screen, and also in-game? i seem to be finding that whenever i alter the colour/style of a kit on the editor, it means that the kits ive downloaded wont show up. hope that makes sense. thanks for your time fella.

if i may ask a quick question mate, if the kits that you use on fm2010 are 3d ones, would changing colours/kit styles on the editor effect wether the kits show up on the information screen, and also in-game? i seem to be finding that whenever i alter the colour/style of a kit on the editor, it means that the kits ive downloaded wont show up. hope that makes sense. thanks for your time fella.

I'm not sure tbh mate, i don't see why it would. The kits i make dude will only show up on the match information/split view screens as they are not coded for the 3d match engine and the 3d kits are set out differently to the ss kits.

im not sure myself either. tbh the kits that are causing me problems have been made by other people so perhaps the config files have errors in them somewhere. thanks for replying anyway mate. good luck in the mickey mouse shield today :p

Updated Leicester home and away shirt including new sponsor.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:50 PM ----------

Barclays Premier League and La Liga MP almost complete,

Kits missing are,
BPL:
Fulham Away
Wigan Away
LL:
Athletic Away
Espanyol Away
Hercules Home and Away
Levante Home and Away
Real Madrid Third
Sporting Home and Away
Zaragoza Away.

Once these kits have been done i will upload the MPs, hopefully not too long now :)

Steve, I have Fulham and Wigan away kits if you want them. also Real third

Steve, for some reason i have a problem with the Arsenal home kit not showing up when i start a new game.. it's fine on all my current saves, and it's only the HOME kit. :S
Any ideas?

EDIT:
Might it have anything to do with my new games being on StuW's 10.3.2 update??

EDIT:
Or, and i know this sounds stupid, but the number of leagues loaded?? I don't know, but it's weird that it works on some and others it doesn't, i have merged your xml file with StuWs update too.

Last edited: