dunno if you saw dude but when bolton played fulham they was in there new kit ;)

fulham-10-11-kappa-away-kit.jpg

In the official PL handbook Wigans away colours have been submitted (by the club) as black, but still no pictures have been revealed.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:24 PM ----------

Barclays Premier League 10/11 Kit Megapack added to OP
24bqkgo.jpg

Last edited:
In the official PL handbook Wigans away colours have been submitted (by the club) as black, but still no pictures have been revealed.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:24 PM ----------

Barclays Premier League 10/11 Kit Megapack added to OP
2uo5n3p.jpg

Great stuff, well done Steve. Brilliant kits.

Very, very well done mate.

But as I'm a long sleeve man, I probs won't download.

Steve, any idea why United's kits and Tottenham's home shirt aren't working?

Sorry man, Hoffenheim kits aren't working.. not sure why.. The away shirt works, and the others don't..

No cigar unfortunately.
Don't understand why it wouldn't be working, all else i've downloaded from you is fine, and i don't have another hoffenheim kit in my folder...
Away works, but not Home or Third:
Any help much appreciated...

EDIT: I've got it working now.. (it seems that by selecting a smaller database + unticking your xml kit file, i've got them to work, although they only have two kits...)

Last edited:
5 kits left to make before i release the La Liga megapack, if anybody has any pictures of the kits for the following teams, it would be much appreciated if you could post them here so i can crack on with them, thanks in advance;

Athletic Club - away
Espanyol - away
Hercules - home & away
Zaragoza - away

Spanish La Liga (Liga BBVA) 10/11 Kit Megapack added to OP
2en84e1.jpg

Also updated Wigan away shirt in my BPL mepapack.​

Last edited:
Got United and Spurs kits working btw Steve :)