Mate, I have the Wigan away kit if you want it, looks like this -

4929781984_16732da7d8.jpg
wigan-away-shirt.jpg

View attachment 107031

Loving the work badger, will use these kits on FM2011 when it's available cos these are tasty :D

Mate, I have the Wigan away kit if you want it, looks like this -

4929781984_16732da7d8.jpg
wigan-away-shirt.jpg

View attachment 107031

Cheers buddy, i have made this kit twice already and both times i've got the collar wrong lol

Loving the work badger, will use these kits on FM2011 when it's available cos these are tasty :D

Thankyou very much me old fruit, i'm only too happy to improve you management experience ;)

Nice one mate, thanks. Love the stuff you do, I wouldnt have the first clue of how to go about making them

With the FM11 demo just round the corner, i just wanted to let you all know that i will soon be starting on the BBCSport 2011 skin :D. Also i have added Lyon 10/11 kits to WIP.

Last edited:
Work has started on the BBCSport 2011 skin, so watch this space for further developments, also please do not keep asking 'when will it be out' as this skin will not be completed until after the full game is released.

Updated the config file for the Barclays Premier League 10/11 Kit MP all kits now work on FM11.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:36 PM ----------

Updated the Barclays Premier League 10/11 Kit MP with Everton third kit
250ngc2.jpg

How long untill the BBC SPORT SKIN finished mate?

Work has started on the BBCSport 2011 skin, so watch this space for further developments, also please do not keep asking 'when will it be out' as this skin will not be completed until after the full game is released.

How long untill the BBC SPORT SKIN finished mate?

Do read.

Will be giving it a download when it comes out aswell :).

Hello to everyone, it has been a while since i uploaded anything but that doesn't mean i don't have anything to upload ;). I've still been creating kits for use in my games and i'm going to share them with you lot, download if you like, don't download if you don't :D.

Aston Villa fantasy kits
o7n6og.jpg
10oe71t.jpg
jsobnp.jpg

Hoffenheim fantasy kits, inspired by Russian Premier League team Sibir Novosibirsk
2cf314x.jpg
2yn5eo6.jpg
2mx4psh.jpg

Hoffenheim fantasy kits after winning Club World Cup
2w6uk4m.jpg
b8ajv4.jpg
i3v1jp.jpg

Burnley fantasy kits
5033m8.jpg
jink07.jpg

Hoffenheim Alternate fantasy kits
so1gmt.jpg
15ewky1.jpg
so7lp4.jpg

All added to the OP.

Last edited:
Bbc sport skin update

I've decided to cancel the BBCSport skin for FM11 after picking up a virus and having a memory wipe :(.

Last edited: