• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 4K

Would you Care If Stevie G retired ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
capello has always said he needs to be playing top level football if he wanst to stay in the squad. and hes not going to milan on loan, and he'll be 37 come 2012. proobably time to call it a day, though i hop he continues to be part of the background staff

What is he then?

More of attacking midfielder I would have thought, although he plays CM as well.

--------

Beckham is too old for England, he will be too old in 2 years, and we have better RM's who can take players on.

What is he then?
an attacking midfielder/second striker, whatever you like to call it, look at the areas he operates him and the role he actually performs its not that of a central midfielder.

to be fair he was 3rd choice for the captains armband, i was just saying there is no way gerrard is world class for england.

Could you tell us why you hate Liverpool as much as you do?

Also Gerrard never said this in the interview, he said he never wanted thought about it as he didn't want to end on a low :S

Gerrard,being as versatile as he is,operates best in attacking midfield.

He is best known for playing in central midfield,as a right winger a defensive midfielder and in various other positions,mainly down the right hand side.

Last edited:
Could you tell us why you hate Liverpool as much as you do?

Also Gerrard never said this in the interview, he said he never wanted thought about it as he didn't want to end on a low :S

Where did i say i hated liverpool or gerrard??

Where did i say i hated liverpool or gerrard??

Every thread you go on about Liverpool, you just go on about how **** our players or manager or whatever are.

Every thread you go on about Liverpool, you just go on about how **** our players or manager or whatever are.

Just because i didnt rate benitez, i never called liverpool **** at all because i would be lying.

Ahh, it's because Chelsea are the best team in the world, obviously.

go argue on VM guys, cjako11 you do spend too much time poking sticks at liverpool fans when its unnecessary. cut it out

Just because i didnt rate benitez, i never called liverpool **** at all because i would be lying.

Not just talking about that 1 thread mate obviously, I wouldn't base my opinion on that.

Also sorry madsheep, was just wondering why he feels the need to criticise Liverpool all the time. Back on-topic..

Steven Gerrard is one of the best CM/AM/GKs in the world and to be honest,I think he really played like a captain against Hungary.
I don't really know what to say about Beckham

Steven Gerrard is one of the best CM/AM/GKs in the world and to be honest,I think he really played like a captain against Hungary.
I don't really know what to say about Beckham

GK's? I don't ever remember him playing in goal?

I honestly thought he was over-rated BUT, now I think he is a class-act, I was absoloutely delighted that he scored twice today, and the style of the goals were sensational. The first one, was an absoloute rocket, and I firmly believe he is one of a dying race of players that play for England for the passion, not the money.

Hurry up and do it your only love is liverpool waste of space for england

If he wasn't playing for England against Hungary, chances are you'd be sitting here fuming about a 1-0 loss now. Most Liverpool fans put club before country, not sure why, I do myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back