Stockport County: Through Blood, Sweat And Admin

gary twigg and stephen rice ....both play for shamrock rovers in ireland and both deadly irl buy them

gary deegan and bryan murphy from bohemians in ireland both good irl as well

good luck harry

Of course mate, no problem :)
Here it is.
Make sure you play a RB & LB with good pace and tackling. A DM with good passing ability. A striker who's good in the air and two wingers who have good passing and finishing.
Let me know how you do :)

Ty i'll make sure i do :) thanks again :)

what a beastly tactic, just beat 2nd placed swindon 3-1 with southampton, and ricky lambert actually got off his fat **** lol he scored twice

cheers lads, good to here how you're doing :)

next update within the next 2 days, should be in January by then (H)

have you got the full game yet harry? i.e. are you all set to play beyond january?

Look forward to you updating mate :)

Yes! About time there was a story about County, my local side! :D

Doing extremely well so far mate, looks to be a good tactic if you have a big man as a striker who can hold it up. Up the Hatters!

Good work harry. i'm sure you can take stockport to where they deserve to be.(H)

January 2nd 2010 - Underacheiving Hatters

The past few months haven't gone too well for us, we've dropped to 16th but have peaked at 4th. This is the lowest position we've been in all year and I think it's mainly because of my squad being cut short by injuries to Michael Raynes, Owain Fon Williams, New Signing Olivier Bernard and Vincent Pericard.
Pericard was in good form before he was put out with a hamstring injury, once he was match fit again he was getting ratings of 6.4 and 6.5 so I decided to rest him and give 2nd choice striker Peter Thompson a few starts. In his first game back Thommo hit a hat-trick past Swindon Town in a 4-1 win. Since then he has scored 4 more and is in great form. I have brought Pericard back into play and am now playing a 3-2-3-2 formation with Thompson playing as a poacher and Pericard playing as a target man.
My best result was definately by 3-1 win over Charlton Athletic, it was a good confident performance on our behalf and it's how we need to be playing week in week out.

April Update - Tight at the Top
The past few months had gone well, but still not well enough to get me into the play-off spots which I was pretty gutted about. Peter Thompson & Vincent Pericard have been on fire, Thompson scoring nearly a goal a game in all of his appearences this year. Jay Spearing's also been performing above expectations since joining on loan in January. Our form has been nothing short of astounding, but we have let some points drop in a few games which has been a bit ****. Money has been extremely tight recently and it looks like I'll be losing a few people in the summer like Michael Rose & Assistant Manager John Ward as we can't afford to extent their contracts.
The past few months have been alright overall but I need to find away to break into the top 7, lets just hope that Thompson keeps scoring so prolifically. :)

Cheers for reading, hope you carry on following.

Over and Out (H)

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

sorry, I forgot to post screens, bear with me :)

Nice, story harry, really should get more comments, as I like the layout. keep this truly great story up.

Lets all get behind harry!

Keep it up mate. Slowly improving each season, just need some luck in the transfer market (H)

Yes! About time there was a story about County, my local side! :D
Another Stopfordian who doesn't support his locan team!
Doing extremely well so far mate, looks to be a good tactic if you have a big man as a striker who can hold it up. Up the Hatters!