stockport

Don't see the point in 2015 sacking Simpson when they didn't have a replacement in mind. Ward isn't right for the job, the weakest part of our team is defence and instead of attacking, we just defend, we have no style of play, we've not dominated any game this season apart from Macc, we need a new manager, 30 people applied.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Are okay but you where struggling before hand aswell

That was because of administration.

30 people someone should be good enough for it :) but if they woz in administration might not have enough money to employ them

2015?

What's that?

2015 are the group of people that currently own Stockport County. Unfortunately the chairman Alwin Thompson left a few weeks ago but the rest of the gang stayed and Stockport is currently being ran by Mary Gibbons as stand-in chairman.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

no simpsons gone but tbh we should of kept him I think he would of kept us up

Personally the reason Paul Simpson was appointed was because Stockport needed a manager following a fail in bringing Jim Gannon back. From what I've seen, I knew Paul Simpson wasn't the man to do anything good for County, and I still stand by that, hense why he was sacked. To be honest, my opinion however Simpson wouldn't of kept County up, nor would he get you out of the BSP if it ends up that way next season. Stockport need a manager who is like Gannon, likes younger players to develop and then sell on to keep County running, as well as get them back up and winning.

O okaay i saw he left and, jim gannon aint a bad manager but if you woz in charge who would you Appoint as manager???

O okaay i saw he left and, jim gannon aint a bad manager but if you woz in charge who would you Appoint as manager???

If I was in charge I would appoint a young upcoming manager e.g. how Bournemouth got Eddie Howe, I think County should do that but I don't know who I would let take County forward.

Good idea they should of gone for Dean holdsworth b4 he went to aldershot

no a young guy will send us down we need an expericed manager to help us grind out points