Stoke 1-3 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal come from behind to beat Stoke in a match marred by an horrific injury to Welsh teenager Aaron Ramsey.

More...

Are they gonna be able to show the tackle on MOTD anyone? Haven't seen it on the TV yet.They were with Eduardo

I think they will because it will be past the watershed, although Andy Gray reiterated on SkySports that the reason for the tackle not being shown was to show respect to Aaron and his family, which i think is fair enough to be honest.

talking about the game in general, well done to Arsenal in the situation, however much that situation spurred them on.

Did us a favour anyway ;)

Are they gonna be able to show the tackle on MOTD anyone? Haven't seen it on the TV yet.They were with Eduardo

Here's the link for the video my friend.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFE5VVq9a7w"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Here's the link for the video my friend.
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
WTF I watched that 5 seconds ago.....

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NYOvi_TgJM"]YouTube- Aaron Ramsey Horrific Injury Against Stoke 27.02.10[/ame]
Again

Yeah i've seen it on the PC but i mean in HD on my TV.Thanks anyways.
Also it's been removed.
I stand by watching that,that it was only a yellow,if that

Wasn't that bad, I saw he raised his hands to call the Medical Staff. As a Spurs fan, I am feeling sorry for Arsenal when they lose a good player like Ram, hope his injury will be faster healed than Eduardo's one.

Every playert seemed to be almost crying,not sure if that's because of they knew what happened to Eduardo or because they knew it was really bad.

His leg was wabbling around and stuff and I can't imagine the pain he had gone through. If Wales were in the world cup also he would have been truely ****** off.

There's a funny part too, look at Campbell reaction lol.

Its sad to see stuff like that happen. I hope Ramsey will be ok and I hope shawcross doesnt get destroyed by the press and the fans because it clearly wasnt intentional or malicious and he was clearly sympathetic and distraut over what he'd done.

Its sad to see stuff like that happen. I hope Ramsey will be ok and I hope shawcross doesnt get destroyed by the press and the fans because it clearly wasnt intentional or malicious and he was clearly sympathetic and distraut over what he'd done.
No doubt Wenger will do his usual and accuse him of attempted murder.

I switched over to Sky Sports 1 when Ramsey was lying on the floor, and after watching Eduardo's injury almost exactly two years ago I'm ******* glad I didn't see this one.

True grit and determination to come back from a 1-0 deficit, though I think it was a little bit harsh to give Arsenal the penalty.

Cesc & Tommy V.. :wub:

Get well soon, Aaron Ramsey :'(

A great result today but getting a injury like that just ruins it all.

Hope you recover quickly Aaron. :wub:

****. YES. Verminatorrrrr! To **** with Stoke, their baseball cap-wearing **** of a manager, Delap and his cheating towel ways and their ghastly fans (did you hear them singing when Ramsey was down on the ground?).

How can anyone say it was not a red card offense? Get real. Obviously it affected Shawcross a lot and although not malicious, sometimes you just get tackles horribly, horribly, horribly wrong, and there are consequences to bear. I actually like Shawcross as a player and I hope he can rebound as well.

I think it was a little bit harsh to give Arsenal the penalty.
It wasn't. We should have had at least 2 more penalties. Stonewall, clear cut, clear as crystal penalties, the lot of them.

****. YES. Verminatorrrrr! To **** with Stoke, their baseball cap-wearing **** of a manager, Delap and his cheating towel ways and their ghastly fans (did you hear them singing when Ramsey was down on the ground?).

How can anyone say it was not a red card offense? Get real. Obviously it affected Shawcross a lot and although not malicious, sometimes you just get tackles horribly, horribly, horribly wrong, and there are consequences to bear. I actually like Shawcross as a player and I hope he can rebound as well.

It wasn't. We should have had at least 2 more penalties. Stonewall, clear cut, clear as crystal penalties, the lot of them.

I can clearly see that there is zero bias in this reply

Back