Reaction score
Sunday 8th May 2011
Barclays Premier League
14:05 Kickoff
Britannia Stadium, Stoke
200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png
200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

Stoke Team News

Stoke defender Andy Wilkinson is expected to overcome the dead leg that caused him to be substituted during last weekend's draw at Blackpool. Manager T
Doubtful: Wilkinson (dead leg)
Injured: Etherington (hamstring), Fuller & Sidibe (both Achilles), Higginbotham (knee)
ony Pulis has no other fresh injury concerns.

Arsenal Team News
Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas remains sidelined, and Samir Nasri is missing with a hamstring injury.
Defenders Gael Clichy and Johan Djourou are both doubts, but Thomas Vermaelen has fully recovered from the Achilles problem he suffered in September.
Doubtful: Clichy (hamstring), Djourou (ankle)
Injured: Bartley (knee), Diaby (calf), Fabianski (shoulder), Fabregas & Mannone (both thigh), Nasri (hamstring)

Form Guide
Stoke: WDLDWD
Arsenal: DWDDLW

Opta Stat
The Potters have scored a greater proportion of their goals from set pieces than any other side (48.8%) whilst Arsenal have scored relatively less than any other team (19.1%).

The Reverse Fixture
Arsenal 1 Stoke 0 23/02/11 Seb Squilaci's was the Unlikely Scorer of the only goal of the match back in February.

Possible Starting 11's
Stoke: Begovic, Wilkinson, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson, Delap, Whelan, Whitehead, Pennant, Walters, Jones
Arsenal: Sczeszny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Clichy, Song, Ramsey, Walcott, Arshavin, Van Persie, Chamakh.

Prediction?
I say 3-1 Arsenal with Ramsey to score ! :D

Arsenal have won four successive Premier League matches against Stoke

And? Bristol Rovers hadn't beaten Bournemouth for 6 years and they did this season!

after last weeks victory and performance over Man Utd, Arsenal will proberly go and lose Sunday. 1-0 to the home side with Jones getting the goal.

All we can hope for is that we're the better team because physically we're not. Fancy a 1-0 win, van Persie to grab the winner from the edge of the area.

I think red card is due in this game. I think it will be for a stoke player..

Stoke 1-1 Arsenal..

Ouch. First two comments weren't very positive!

3-1 Arsenal - We've improved in these games recently so hopefully we'll come away with a win. Would like a clean-sheet but not sure it will happen knowing Stoke...

I want a 4-0 with a Walters quad.

But it will be 0-0 in my eyes with Snzcxky injury in warm up so Jens takes his place and makes 4 penalty saves (all from Walters).

I want a 4-0 with a Walters quad.

But it will be 0-0 in my eyes with Snzcxky injury in warm up so Jens takes his place and makes 4 penalty saves (all from Walters).

Lol if you cant spell his name at least guess and not type random letters ;)

2-0 to us.
Rambo and RVP scoring. Shawcross ends up getting sent off for two yellows.

Stoke 2-2 Arsenal.

If we win.. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

Back