Stoke City Vs Arsenal (Sunday)

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 9K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont Care i still want Arsene to buy him he's a rock solid CB we only have TV5 thats like that

Why? It's not individuals, but organization that's our problem from set-pieces. Koscielny was fine today IMO, just that Djourou was spectacularly awful. What would we do when Barca come to town? Or would you just play him in games like this? So what - 2/3 times a season.. Worth the money? Perhaps if it means us not being stupid - Would a player be happy with that role? Unlikely.

Anyway - poor game, poor performance, going to be a bollocks article tomorrow lol.

We were asleep for 70 minutes until the save from RvP by Begovic and we suddenly woke up. All of us except Djourou that is.

I think even with Nasri and Fabregas we still wouldn't have gotten anything out of the game, we were too sloppy both in and out of possession. I'm actually looking forward to next season already.

We can still win the league, mind you - if Chelsea beat Man Utd today (despite being 1-down after 40 seconds) and both teams go on to lose their final couple of league games, and Arsenal beat Aston Villa and Fulham 4-0 each time, the crown's ours... worth a quid? ;)

Back