Stoke Vs ManUtd | 24th Sept | 17:30

united already have 69% possession

We're dominating, but lacking that speed in our play. One goal and we'll cruise I think.

What a save... Bravo David...

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

We're dominating, but lacking that speed in our play. One goal and we'll cruise I think.
Pitch is too small and narrow for our "usual" play..

Has Nani ever scored a tap-in in his entire life?

United controlling possession and dominating the majority of the game. Anderson comment wasn't exactly necessary either tbh.

Anyway, wonderful goal from Nani. Top class build up and good finish. 1-0.

What a save..

Oh looks like Mike deleted few posts. Someone is back to their normal self.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Has Nani ever scored a tap-in in his entire life?

But he is average player.

IMO Nani has improved even more than last season,he looks faster that's for sure...

Jones, what a run..

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Owen's first touch is so heavy.

Would like to see Welbeck on for *I dont know who*

Had a bet on 3-0 at 10/1.. Can definitely see it happening.

Would have preferred to see Welbeck on instead of Owen tbh for his pace but I think Owen deserved his game after Tuesday's performance.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

This stat shows just how key a player Nani has become for us.

@InfostradaLive - Nani has 3 goals and 3 assists in the last 4 #eplmatches for #MUFChttp://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#MUFC

Can't watch the game. *sadpanda*

De Gea sounds like he's showing his class, a lot of his early season critics are going to have more egg on their face than Jamie in a transfer window.

Nani closing in on being Ronaldo quality. <3

Can't watch the game. *sadpanda*

De Gea sounds like he's showing his class, a lot of his early season critics are going to have more egg on their face than Jamie in a transfer window.

Nani closing in on being Ronaldo quality. <3

Calm down ;)

Nani is a great player but not close to CR7

He'll never be at Ronaldo's level.
In terms scoring goals, maybe never. But in terms assisting and team play... he can be similar/better than Ronaldo. Since we don't need goal scoring winger ( and it's nice to have one), I think we are playing better with Nani.