Stories in the Recent Threads List

Should Stories Be In The Recent Threads?

• Yes

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Earlier I removed the Stories (& Network Games) forums from the Recent Threads list, so I'll leave it up to y'all if you want them back or not. If there are enough votes (ie. majority) to bring it back, I will. :)

Last edited:
I think when FM11 comes out the surge of new stories will just clog up the forum. I'd prefer them to be kept off recent thread list.

Don't think network games are as bad but usually the quality of the OP's are really poor so I can see why you took them off aswell

I don't care.

That is all that has to be said. :)

thanks Lee i hated the "anyone want a game" threads from the network section clogging up the recent threads bit

Story's am not to fussed if they are there or not there

No/Don't Care.

Don't use the recent threads list too much, would rather it didn't appear in 'new posts' to be honest.

No. Surely it won't matter for much longer due to the new blogging system? In which case no more stories and that means it's just the garbage we have at the moment so nah I'd rather not have them on recent threads.

Yes!
Some people want to actually read stories, and want to see when they're updated.

Yes!
Some people want to actually read stories, and want to see when they're updated.

Nothing stopping them subscribing to the thread or browsing with new posts/looking at the stories forum.

When FM11 comes out I think you should remove them, but there are few stories still going (in comparison) now that it doesn't really matter.

Nothing stopping them subscribing to the thread or browsing with new posts/looking at the stories forum.

Didn't know you could do that. XD

Take back what I said then, I'd rather it be in the Recent Threads list than it not though.

How will people find out about New Stories then?

Just going to be harder for people to get followers

when you press 'new posts' they will still show up there

they can just go to the story section and look. to he honest people shouldnt be writing just for the sake of followers anyway, those stories always die off quickly

Oh Yeah. Still gonna be harder to get followers

Not really...I rarely look at the recent threads bit anyway, I just press new posts

And I 2nd what madsheep also said

They die off when they have so support.
if they concentrate on making it a really good story people will follow anyway, and then they can subscribe to the thread

They die off when they have so support.

People replying saying 'good luck' or 'good job' or 'nice one' really make the difference between a story continuing or not?

People replying saying 'good luck' or 'good job' or 'nice one' really make the difference between a story continuing or not?
No, but when people get interested in the story, they comment properly.
Anyway it's nice when you see people supporting you, rather than you posting 10 times and getting one reply saying 'God Job.'

keep it out of recent treads. not useful to see 'blah blah on road to recovery' story or whatever when people are trying to find good posts to reply to. As said above if you want to find new stories to follow then go to the story's section. If a story is actually decent then it will have more than a page for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.