Stories in the Recent Threads List

Should Stories Be In The Recent Threads?

• Yes

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Network Games back in there, when FM11 comes out hopefully there can be a few successful games started, so it would be good for them to be able to easily gather interest as most people on this site only look at the "Recent Posts" Section

Nothing stopping them subscribing to the thread or browsing with new posts/looking at the stories forum.

Wonder how many have actually ever used the subscribe....

I don't care. Don't play Net Games, and I usually just look at stories when I am bored.

I would like to see Network Games back in there, when FM11 comes out hopefully there can be a few successful games started, so it would be good for them to be able to easily gather interest as most people on this site only look at the "Recent Posts" Section

If people are after a network game though they will generally look in the Network section.

Not really to bothered. Dont normally use recent threads anyway (H)

dont care when i want to look for a new story i go into the story section and look at the 1st page... and if its by a good story writer ill follow other than that ill wait for a few more replies just incase the story goes downhill and iv wasted my precious time :)

Would be nice if we had the option of filtering what shows up on the recent thread list :p

Get used to it, we arent having a story section next year, anyone writing a stroy will be writing it via their own blog, which will be part of your user profile when we upgrade the forum software.

What Jake said.

Pretty much what I said as well but he put it better.

Does anyone know what will happen to stories that have already been started? Will the FM 2010 story threads be closed or deleted?

Does anyone know what will happen to stories that have already been started? Will the FM 2010 story threads be closed or deleted?

They wont be deleted. But obviously if anybody wants to create a new one then they will have to use the blog system.

Is there any way to get the Story of the Year competition to be moved somewhere so it gets onto the recent threads list? Because that relies on new viewers, not those who have already seen the thread, because they will already have nominated/voted etc. Anyway, if not, it doesn't matter. :)

Is there anyway to get stories deleted from "New posts" as well, there just so annoying

Please bring them back!

Take them away when FM11 comes out, but there are only like 30 stories going atm.

Goodbye - Sayonara - Auf Wiedersehen - Arrivederci - Au Revoir - Adios - Slan

I would like to see the stories stay there, not much for what? 2 Months?

Net games can ****** off :D

People saying that they rarely use 'Recent Threads' bit, but I never use the 'New Posts' bit, I always use 'Recent Threads'.

I think they should be there. Stories have to be approved now anyway so you won't get any ****** ones, otherwise they won't be approved. I think they should stay on the Recent Threads list as it is people's choice whether or not they choose to click on the story to read it.

They wont be deleted. But obviously if anybody wants to create a new one then they will have to use the blog system.

OK, cheers Sean. One more question -- will I be able to continue my already created FM 2010 story in its current thread, or will I have to place new posts into the upcoming blog system? Just wondering, because my story has a long way to go yet. Thanks :)

People saying that they rarely use 'Recent Threads' bit, but I never use the 'New Posts' bit, I always use 'Recent Threads'.

Then you're missing out on 99% of the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.