Storm system kills 178 people in US

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we (Scotland) will be hit with it?

Wonder if we (Scotland) will be hit with it?

There's already been a heavy thunderstorm over Lockerbie area and that was just after half eleven last night. 1 - 3 lightning flashes a min. Cloud to ground and sheet lightning. So I think you'll get something in Scotland definately on Saturday daytime. To make it simple, wherever its been raining, will provide the fuel for any left over cloud, along with the heat and wind to make more storms somewhere. Whole weekend is going to be unstable basically. And thats for the whole of the UK. And if its still bad on Sunday, will make the Man Utd v Chelsea game very interesting if there's been loads of rain

There's already been a heavy thunderstorm over Lockerbie area and that was just after half eleven last night. 1 - 3 lightning flashes a min. Cloud to ground and sheet lightning. So I think you'll get something in Scotland definately on Saturday daytime. To make it simple, wherever its been raining, will provide the fuel for any left over cloud, along with the heat and wind to make more storms somewhere. Whole weekend is going to be unstable basically. And thats for the whole of the UK. And if its still bad on Sunday, will make the Man Utd v Chelsea game very interesting if there's been loads of rain

****** ****. You know your storms.

Well it poured all day on Thursday and i was told Friday was quite clammy

****** ****. You know your storms.

I hold my hands up-bit of a nerd, but without going ott on weather lol. Been studying meterology since I was 8 after I lived through a typhoon in Hong Kong. Been fascinated ever since. Though I admit I do prefer the storm side to snow and rain. They're much more interesting to read into. And I never trust tv weather reports, ever. Prefer the live accounts you can get online and discussions-far more accurate

Really weird stuff going on, last week/two week ago after ten minutes of rain, Hillsborough was flooded and it was hail stones and they mere massive !"

Really weird stuff going on, last week/two week ago after ten minutes of rain, Hillsborough was flooded and it was hail stones and they mere massive !"

Yeah it's been nasty like. The stuff we're getting this weekend is the warmer air coming up from Spain clashing with Polar Air moving southwards. Basically a powder keg for storms. Other half will be narked as we were meant to be having a nice barbie with some beers. Scratch that plan now lol

Yeah it's been nasty like. The stuff we're getting this weekend is the warmer air coming up from Spain clashing with Polar Air moving southwards. Basically a powder keg for storms. Other half will be narked as we were meant to be having a nice barbie with some beers. Scratch that plan now lol
I hold my hands up-bit of a nerd, but without going ott on weather lol.

I see now. ;)

no its definitely south east

Yeah, I know ;)

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

It is times like these I am thankful I do not live up North :D

Yeah, I know ;)

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

It is times like these I am thankful I do not live up North :D

You're missing out mate. The women are fit as **** lol

When I was 1 on holiday in Italy, there was a Tornado and we were on the beach where the tornado was, we had to run into the cafe :D

When I was 1 on holiday in Italy, there was a Tornado and we were on the beach where the tornado was, we had to run into the cafe :D

That's cool. There's normally a low chance of seeing one in Europe for people. Only ever seen one once and that was over the Whitley Bay area, then it became a fragmented waterspout over sea. Only time ever seen one. Sayin that, the Midlands area is pretty much a "hotspot" for tornados, mainly because of the terrain and meeting moint of moving air masses.

Last edited:
I prefer my woman able to form cogent sentences as well. ;)

images

Teehee.

When will the storms be Ajt?

I don't live in Essex, your point is invalid. People don't live in Essex, walking oranges with fake **** do. ;)

I believe we were talking about North and South, so it's valid. ;) I think you're being a bit harsh on oranges there, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back