Hi guys. I'm playing with Rayo Vallecano (ESP) and I think I'm going to use the 1 Striker attaking version on home games and the 1 striker defensive version on away games. Do you guys recommend doing this way or only use the attaking version both home and away games?

Hi guys. I'm playing with Rayo Vallecano (ESP) and I think I'm going to use the 1 Striker attaking version on home games and the 1 striker defensive version on away games. Do you guys recommend doing this way or only use the attaking version both home and away games?
Better use 2 Striker on home games and 1 Striker attaking on away games.

I don't agree with you on this.
You have to use what suits you better.
I'm only using the 1 striker in my doncaster save, and in season 4 it got me the PL and the CL.

I'm going to test it. I tried the defensive one on away matches, but only gain one draw and one loss... But the 1 striker attaking worked very well, only wins so far.

Easily won League 2 with Coventry using the 3 striker version but gonna give the 1 striker version a go because my squad would be better suited to that.

I'm using the tactic with Man City at the moment and it's going just amazing!

Thanks! :)

I gave One Striker Atacking V1 a go with Southampton, the 1st season and I can say it's an amazing tactic! :)

Thank you a lot, TFF!

frks001.png

frks002.png

Hey

have you tried after the patch?

The two striker was going so well, now after the update I have started conceding goals and losing! Annoying!

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES ( TWO STRIKERS TACTIC AND ONE STRIKER "ATTACKING" TACTIC):

- changed the role of DMCR position

- tweaked PIs of DMCL/DMCR positions

CHANGES ( ONE STRIKER "DEFENSIVE" TACTIC):

- changed the role of DMCR position

- changed the duty of DMCL position

- tweaked PIs of DMCL/DMCR positions

Last edited:

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES ( TWO STRIKERS TACTIC AND ONE STRIKER "ATTACKING" TACTIC):

- changed the role of DCR position

- tweaked PIs of DCL/DCR positions

CHANGES ( ONE STRIKER "DEFENSIVE" TACTIC):

- changed the role of DCR position

- changed the duty of DCL position

- tweaked PIs of DCL/DCR positions

does this update mean there is a dip in performance after the update?i personally didnt see any dip in two of my saves in two strikers version

does this update mean there is a dip in performance after the update?i personally didnt see any dip in two of my saves in two strikers version

No, mate... the update doesn't have any connection with the patch… I just found tweaks that improves the tactic

and also i think u have changed role of dmcr not dcr????

You are right, mate... I made a typo... I've fixed it.

Thank you, TFF. Will try it out. The forum is seems split on the effects (or lack of) of 18.3 on the different tactical systems.

Seems the 3 strikers tac still make the most points in the league and scoring the most goals? Despite the 2 new excellent tac work from you?

No, mate... the update doesn't have any connection with the patch… I just found tweaks that improves the tactic

You are right, mate... I made a typo... I've fixed it.

Thanks very much for the update on the two striker tactic TFF - it appears to working well again. I'm unbeaten in the first 3 games that i've used it and the play is very good as usual. Love it!

Thanks very much for the update on the two striker tactic TFF - it appears to working well again. I'm unbeaten in the first 3 games that i've used it and the play is very good as usual. Love it!

Hey mate, are you playing with the one striker or the two?