Hey mate, are you playing with the one striker or the two?

I'm playing with two striker. It's good defensively and scores quite well too.

I'm Kiel in German second division - favourites for relegation, I'm at the winter break in 1st place at the moment. Overachieving greatly with the standard of players.

I'm playing with two striker. It's good defensively and scores quite well too.

I'm Kiel in German second division - favourites for relegation, I'm at the winter break in 1st place at the moment. Overachieving greatly with the standard of players.

good luck mate

TTF9 witch of your tactics is best for the latest patch ??

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES ( TWO STRIKERS TACTIC AND ONE STRIKER "ATTACKING" TACTIC):

- changed the role of DMCR position

- tweaked PIs of DMCL/DMCR positions

CHANGES ( ONE STRIKER "DEFENSIVE" TACTIC):

- changed the role of DMCR position

- changed the duty of DMCL position

- tweaked PIs of DMCL/DMCR positions

Hi TFF

Is the training the same for the new versions?

I'm using the One Striker (Attacking) V2 tactic with Tottenham and it's going amazingly well

I'll post some screenshots at the end of season :)

Stoke City, predicted 13th

One Striker ( Attacking ) V2 tactic

Awesome! :)

pp01.png

pp02.png

pp03.png

Great tactics. All three of them. Don't know why people bashing three up top tactics don't use this set. One striker attacking as standard tactic, one striker defensive in tough matches and two striker when needing a goal og against the weaker opponents.

There is a misconception that anything other than 343/532 won’t work. Other shapes will work and actually make for a more interesting save where you have to build your squad.

There is a misconception that anything other than 343/532 won’t work. Other shapes will work and actually make for a more interesting save where you have to build your squad.

Depends, the one striker is working just as fine, and that is not a 343/532 formation ;)

The two striker tactic still works better than the one striker for me. Suppose it depends which team you use.

Not a bad season opener for the Gers in the Europa League.. keep the 2nd leg at home, pretty tight and i could squeeze through...

View attachment 63112

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Width settings of ML/MR positions

- tweaked the Team Width

- tweaked the passing settings of DMCL/DMCR/AMC/AMCR positions

- changed the Duty of DCML positions

- changes the Duty of GK position

- tweaked GK's PIs

Whom shall I take off if I get a red card?

remove the right striker or AMC and move the left striker to the cental position

Last edited:
Hi! Can someone please upload (or put a link to dowload) the Stormcaller V2? Thanks!