MCL: Pogba
MCR: Vidal
DL: Alex Sandro
DR: Dani Carvajal
CDL: Umtiti
CDR: Kompany
GK: Neuer

Last edited:
Should i use these tactics together or just use one if i am an underdog team or top team? :)

Guys, I've redone the OP.

I removed all versions of the tactic from the OP and uploaded two new versions of the tactic : Stormcaller ( Attacking ) V1 and Stormcaller ( Defensive ) V1

At the moment Stromcaller set of tactic consists of two tactics :

DEFENSIVE VERSION

Stormcaller_Defensive_V1.png

ATTACKING VERSION

Stormcaller_Attacking_V1.png

how come 2 striker tactic gone?

Should i use these tactics together or just use one if i am an underdog team or top team? :)

Both versions can be used with an underdog team and a favorite team.

The attacking version puts more pressure on the opposition and has more players go forward during attacks than the defensive version so it scores more goals but the same time it conceded more goals and the defensive is more solid at the back and it doesn’t matter what team you manage an underdog or a favorite there always will be cases when you want to become more defensive or more attacking depends on the situation.

Hey tff, mate in the one striker attacking tactic, the MCL should be on sppourt or attack duty? thanks pal

Hey tff, mate in the one striker attacking tactic, the MCL should be on sppourt or attack duty? thanks pal

the previous version of one striker attacking tactic has MCL on Support duty and the new version has MCL on Attack duty

thanks mate

Mate, at the screenshots that you attached I see that MCR has DLP but it should DM… it looks like you’ve got some outdated version of the tactic… I suggest downloading the current version from the OP to be 100% that everything is up to date

BUMP

Guys, I've redone the OP.

I removed all versions of the tactic from the OP and uploaded two new versions of the tactic : Stormcaller ( Attacking ) V1 and Stormcaller ( Defensive ) V1

At the moment Stromcaller set of tactic consists of two tactics :

DEFENSIVE VERSION

Stormcaller_Defensive_V1.png

ATTACKING VERSION

Stormcaller_Attacking_V1.png

Mate, at the screenshots that you attached I see that MCR has DLP but it should DM… it looks like you’ve got some outdated version of the tactic… I suggest downloading the current version from the OP to be 100% that everything is up to date

thanks mate.. now every thing is good. so are you suggesting to start all games with the defensive version and when i need a goal to use the attack version?

thanks mate.. now every thing is good. so are you suggesting to start all games with the defensive version and when i need a goal to use the attack version?

yeahh... the safest way would be to start matches with the defensive version and then observe how it's going and depends on what you see you can switch to the attacking version or keep using the defensive version

I'm also considering adding a waste time version for this tactic, it’ll be even more defensive than the defensive version :)

Last edited:
one question y have u removed two strikers version it was going great for me

Mate, I find that using of the current set of tactics is much more efficient than using solely the two strikers version and there's no place for the two strikers version in the set so there's no point in it at the moment

i noticed you say only let IW or AMC take corners, i am managing Blackburn who have Mulgrew who is excellent at set-pieces, could i make exception or will it have detrimental effect ? also just wanted to say thanks for all your efforts with your tactics, they have been my favourite ones to use this version of FM , i appreciate the detail that goes into your opening post. keep up the good work !

i noticed you say only let IW or AMC take corners, i am managing Blackburn who have Mulgrew who is excellent at set-pieces, could i make exception or will it have detrimental effect ? also just wanted to say thanks for all your efforts with your tactics, they have been my favourite ones to use this version of FM , i appreciate the detail that goes into your opening post. keep up the good work !

Hi mate,

Thank for the good words.

I said that only AMC/ML/MR/DMCL/DMCR positions should take corners in this tactic because other positions play important roles in the corner setup so they can’t be persons who takes corners.

Of course, you can adjust the corner setup and make it’s possible that other positions might take corners but I suggest doing that only if you are 100% sure about what you are doing. :)

View attachment 1151994
cant make it work tff
can u please look into it here is the savegame

Real san sebastian

Mate, I see that you used only the defensive version but in that case you can only expect to get a small overachieving level at the end of the season taking into consideration the quality of your team (your media prediction).

In order to get much better overachieving level you need to use both versions of the tactics: the attacking version and the defensive version.

If you don’t want bother with tactic switching then I suggest going for Demolisher tactic, of course, when you play with Demolisher you also sometimes need to switch for the waste time tactic but cases when to do that are very obvious.

Also, I want to add that even if you are going to do everything right with Stromcaller tactic I mean you if going to use both versions in proper moment then despite all that your result will be about 30-35% worse than if you used Demolisher tactic :) so I suggest going for Stromcaller if you are looking a real challenge ;)

Hey tff, what are the most importent position for this tactic? thanks mate

Hey tff, what are the most importent position for this tactic? thanks mate

STC/ML/MR/AMC are the most important positions, these positions score about 90% of all goals and make about 90% of all assists in the tactic