Saying that... I hadn't written a thing creatively for nearly 3 years. Now I have people telling me to write a book :L

lol. Price of success. Only problem is, once I start writing something.....well, my title is Gobshite for a reason lol. I'll get terribly carried away

lol. Price of success. Only problem is, once I start writing something.....well, my title is Gobshite for a reason lol. I'll get terribly carried away

Ahaha, go for it. If you think you get carried away, you obviously haven't read mine yet :p

Ahaha, go for it. If you think you get carried away, you obviously haven't read mine yet :p

Probably make a start later. Got the perfect start for it with 2 job offers-1 from Barnsley and 1 from Doncaster. Thinking of a title is a right ***** though. One of the hardest parts imo

I've struggled to get replies , feel like talking to myself haha , but i'll keep writing , it keeps me occupied and gives me a reason to continue playing for hours a day. My title "Renovating the Cottage" came to me straight away , thought it was pretty cool, but that's just me.

Was meant to post yesterday. Found this guide really helpful for my story, along with input from other members. Kudos :)

i cant start a new thread in the story forum? It just open a blank page :( anyone help me? :(

i cant start a new thread in the story forum? It just open a blank page :( anyone help me? :(

Thats a strange one, there shouldnt be such a problem. Just try again, if it fails to work contact Jake as he mainly moderates the section.

Pretty much finished the Guide now, If anybody has any suggestions I should add please let me know and I will add it :)

Have a question which may sound strange. Currently in the middle of an update, but for some reason it wont' centre any of the pics, any of the text and won't let me upload any pics full stop. Is there only so much i can put in each update or something? It's a real pain the *** right now as I'm unable to finish the update the way I want :S

I've found that updating is a right dickball! If you post an update, be it accidentally or on purpuse, when you go to edit it and add new pictures, it all fooks up and you have to do the layout all over again, so I suggest putting absolutely everything in before you submit your post.

I've found that updating is a right dickball! If you post an update, be it accidentally or on purpuse, when you go to edit it and add new pictures, it all fooks up and you have to do the layout all over again, so I suggest putting absolutely everything in before you submit your post.

Yeah I came across that a few days ago-was all mashed together. slightly inconvenient to say the least lol

Have a question which may sound strange. Currently in the middle of an update, but for some reason it wont' centre any of the pics, any of the text and won't let me upload any pics full stop. Is there only so much i can put in each update or something? It's a real pain the *** right now as I'm unable to finish the update the way I want :S

Ok, well have you clicked go advanced? anything you wish to centre alling must be hilighted before you press the centre allign button. I havnt had any trouble with this at all. What I usually do is type my entire document out on word or a wps first. copy it in its entirity and paste to base. Then go about uploading all pictures i wish to use and finally hit centre allign. There is no word limit on posts as far as i know. Look at this op. No update is going to be bigger than that.vNeed any help PM me

Would just like to point out, that 'Editing the Internet' thing, that code does not work anymore and hasn't for a while so you may want to remove it :)

Would just like to point out, that 'Editing the Internet' thing, that code does not work anymore and hasn't for a while so you may want to remove it :)
it does work but only so far in Internet Explorer :) not Mozilla (like I use) maybe Google Chrome?

God Internet Explorer is slow these days.... It took me forever to do the changes to them!

Not in Google Chrome either, it just goes straight to Google Search. But it does work in IE.

it does work but only so far in Internet Explorer :) not Mozilla (like I use) maybe Google Chrome?

God Internet Explorer is slow these days.... It took me forever to do the changes to them!

Whoops, sorry (A) I'm on Firefox, might be why :)

Works on Chrome forme , you just need to have the latest version of Java.

May i make a slight suggestion to future story-tellers?
Try and stay of the "Big game , broke my leg , career ending" start , most stories are having them now and unless its under extreme circumstances i persoannly skip the intro, try to come up with a really creative background story.

Works on Chrome forme , you just need to have the latest version of Java.

May i make a slight suggestion to future story-tellers?
Try and stay of the "Big game , broke my leg , career ending" start , most stories are having them now and unless its under extreme circumstances i persoannly skip the intro, try to come up with a really creative background story.

Neither of mine had that. I had a slight intro similar to that in my first story where I broke my leg and 3 years later went applying for a job but had a much richer story than that....and my second one I am an Alcoholic that crashed his car and suffered injuries that way. Its the only logical way to say it if your manager profile is in their 20s

Neither of mine had that. I had a slight intro similar to that in my first story where I broke my leg and 3 years later went applying for a job but had a much richer story than that....and my second one I am an Alcoholic that crashed his car and suffered injuries that way. Its the only logical way to say it if your manager profile is in their 20s

Yeah i understand , but it gets boring reading the same intros , i've even seen some copied and pasted with a few words changed. This isn't a dig at anyone so sorry if it came across like that,