Jacob7777

Reaction score
I will make a new story when I get fm15, so on friday/saturday. But i want to ask what team to take, i have some options, tell me which is best or make a suggestion:

-PSNI FC (NIFL CHAMPIONSHIP) why?: it's a interesting club, it's associated with Police Service of Nothern Ireland, it's in 2nd tier of Nothern Ireland (which isn't a best league tbh.)
-Rhyl (Welsh Premier League): it's a fallen giant of welsh football. Also i would like to improve WPL.
-Stockport County (Confernece North): I want to pick this club up, after it fell to the 6th tier from 2nd tier of english football. I also quite like the club
-Bradford City: I support the club
-St.Albans City: They are the new boys of 6th tier, they are my favourite Football Confernece club.
-Daejeon Citizen: My favourite asian club. The korean league is also quite interesting.

So tell me which option is the best or tell me your suggestion!

Last edited:
back in FM14 they had a hero challenage where u had to take the lowest league team and take it to the top... Take a team from the lowest England league North/South and take them to the highest league in the england.. Keep in mind with u having a **** team it will be hard to bring in good players right away.

I know, but it's quite fun, as you have to improve your youth level, to have good players. Where is the fun by playing for example Barcelona or Chelsea?

There to level 26 brazil league expansion... from seria z to copa america champs?

Try asking the users in the story section, they'll have a better idea which teams pan out to better stories.

I quite like the idea of Stockport. I rarely look to any leagues other than England, Italy or Spain as I personally don't see much fun in it . This year I am tempted for a lower league German side, however you'd have to download the patch thing that corrects team names and allows the German international team to function correctly (someone can locate this for you). I often tend to choose my team based on a few things. On the facilities (is there room to expand and grow relatively quickly?) and on the kit (who wants to manager a claret and blue side like Burnley? Yukk).

Thanks for your idea :).

Stockport C. - 1

Last edited:
If you like LLM, why not start unemployed with Sunday League Footballer as your past experience? I find it very rewarding playing as realistically as is possible, and it makes for decent stories too

As a fan of the mighty bantams myself would defo be in interested that.
Asia is fun as well, i have an india story going atm, so Daejon could be good too.

Oh another bantams fan :D. Thanks for suggestion :)

Bradford C- 1
Stockport C- 1
Daejeon- 1

Am I also allowed to give a different suggestion? :p

What about AFC wimbledon, used to be in the premier league, smallest stadium in league 2 andddddd sponsored by Football manager / SI games (which is cool) and besides that.. the animations/ match engine motion capture was done by the AFC wimbledon squad... meaning that they sort of match the real life movements of your squad :p

And they reside in London which makes it extra interesting to try to become the biggest London Club!

Thanks for your idea :). Well FC Wimbledon used to play in BPL, not AFC Wimbledon :p

Thanks for your idea :). Well FC Wimbledon used to play in BPL, not AFC Wimbledon :p

Ok true.. but still connected to that history I would say :p They sort of emerged from that club