comrade1892

Reaction score
The Story of how Valencia became great.

Last edited:
There is already a thread. Don't create stupid topics like this before using Search Tool a little.

Not sure what's the link, wait for another reply by other member.

Chester and Southampton are kinda difficult teams to manage
That's what i heard

There is already a thread. Don't create stupid topics like this before using Search Tool a little.

so this guy told me off....for no reason? thanks ********.

and thanks mate for making a thread as there was NO thread like this to begin with.

and will look into those two options. thanks mate

Might wait for a few more replies before making a decision

I have decided that i shall go with Valencia. With the aim of making them a European and Spanish force once again!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Just Started as manager of Valencia.
Have been told that my squad "needs to be strengthened if they are to live up to their expectations in the LIGA BBVA" whilst funds are tight at the club.

So at the moment, I am thinking of maybe selling David Villa and David Silva to raise funds so I have a better all round squad? Any advice?

I don't want to make an argue, he just insulted me for nothing, I just throught there was a Challenge topic.

Get over it. heat of the moment.
Sorry buddy
but dont go telling people off when you have no idea

I don't want to make an argue, he just insulted me for nothing, I just throught there was a Challenge topic.
There is now, but there wasnt before you probably were thinking of 2009

Yeah LGFIRE, it could be possible. My bad. My apologies.

WEll im just going to continue on with my thread...

My first appointment as Valencia manager was Gian Nicola Bisciotti as Fitness Coach.

I have also put a 400K bid in for Claude Makalele. Hoping his experience will help my rather young team out.

Here is the Friendly list for Valencia:

Valencia v Valencia Mestalla

KV Mechelen v Valencia

Beira-Mar v Valencia

Modena v Valencia

Mouscron v Valencia

Leiria v Valencia

Sassuolo v Valencia

Will be working on tactic and transfers do prepare for the season ahead!

[quote=playin'fm;237419]good luck[/quote]

Thanks mate. First positive reply on this thread i believe!

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

good luck

Thanks mate. First positive response on this thread!

this thread is for the fm stories forum not for the general discussion but whatever