Stothy's Immovable Object! [Woking to the FA Cup Semis! Overachievers!]

Just having a test on my unemployed start game where I am now with Motherwell and needed to tighten up a bit, especially against the old firm. Taking a bit of getting used to, as expected but now getting some encouraging results.

Thanks for the filters as well, very useful.

How you doin at the 'Well mate?

fudging love you, i managing woking, top of the blue square south atm, but yeah fair play to ya, should of kept Mark ricketts and Moses Ademola ;D x

Mixed results with Sassuolo but my players didn't have enough time to gel and I need to bring some new players,anyway I think that tactic is very nice and with appropriate players on each positions I believe it is very effective
View attachment 116426

How you doin at the 'Well mate?

Well, I have arrived just after the start of the 3rd season, no europan football and the club is in a mess. The majority of the good players are still there though but are all deeply unhappy and after a move away so we I to start rebuilding, pick up some results and convince them this is the place to be. Bit hard though with no finance and no money for wages, managed to pick up Kenny Miller on a free and pretty low wages as backup for Sutton and Murphy and brought in Frimpong as back up after he was released by Arsenal. We'll see how it goes.

You're a God, sir.

I managed to defeat Manchester United in the Champions League. Now that don't sound so impressing, since I'm managing FC Bayern, but here's where your tactic's role comes in. Yesterday, in the first game facing United, I lost - with 3-0 away. I got so angered that I quit the game(even though Man United are ranked no.1 in the world).
Today I went online to find a good tactic to take my Bavarian heroes to the Champions League-finals. I found this tactic and were impressed by the layout and the different tactics you've created, so I downloaded the tactic even though I don't normally play with wingers. I won. I won with 4-0 against the world champions which makes it a 4-3 in total.
Thanks.

These are all encouraging results! Great to hear other people's success stories.

Please have a play around with the tactic and id you find any way to make it better please tell me as that would be great!

Also sorry but no FM10 Version, I only play FM11 now!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:26 PM ----------

Just to bump:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3894

Now available on the tactics page!

I was going to download this tactic and try it out but after looking at the required attributes for each position I decided not to. If you could get players with all these attributes I am sure they could play any tactic any formation and win the league if you gave them enough time to gel. Sorry to sound negative about your tactic because you have put a lot work in to it but do you see my point ?

I was going to download this tactic and try it out but after looking at the required attributes for each position I decided not to. If you could get players with all these attributes I am sure they could play any tactic any formation and win the league if you gave them enough time to gel. Sorry to sound negative about your tactic because you have put a lot work in to it but do you see my point ?

I wasn't saying these were what was needed, I said these were recommended. What is wrong with that?

I wasn't saying these were what was needed, I said these were recommended. What is wrong with that?
Sorry I misunderstood your instructions. As you put me in my place sir I will try your tactic in a new save.

going to try it now with my boston team! got promoted in year one into blue square prem and then finished 6th in year 2. in 2nd season in blue square prem at the top of the league but very inconsistant at the back so this may help! thanks

Hey guys! Looking to go back into tactic making now! Will be reworking some of these tactics! Watch this space.

loving this tactic( false nine one) took my above average newcastle team from 9th to 3rd in only one season
great tactic!!!

Try my current LLM simplicity tactic! It's newer and better (IMO!)
Thanks for the feedback though mate!