Strachan given vote of no confidence by fans

So how's scott mcdonald doing? I fear that if he's playing like *** for club he'll be even worse for country, which doesn't bode well for us

Honestly, I don't understand why the board sacked Southgate last season. If I remember rightly, Boro were right up with Newcastle and WBA at that point, and suddenly they sacked him. I do not rate Strachan's managerial abilities at all. Just because he won the SPL with Celtic, which most managers could do. He is not going to walk, because he gets no cash for it, whereas if Boro sack him, he gets a handsome severance cheque.

We cant afford to sack him unfortunately :'(

He's trying his hardest to be sacked too, in his after match comments the other day he was asked what he would do now, he replied: "go home, take some drugs, have a drink and have a smoke"

I see he's continued with his excruciatingly unfunny sense of humour... He's teetotal as well, although I don't think the board will see the funny side (if that even classifies as funny in any way).

I must admit is was pleased when Gordon was anounced as boro manager , finaly i though heres a guy who actualy has some experience instead of being a player/asisitant at some club given the job to prove himself .

Now i look at boro and think what the duece is the ginger c**T doing??!

Coyne
Arca McManus Wheater Kilgallon
O'Neil Thomson Bailey Kink
Robson
Boyd

I was bored, so I made how I'd imagine they'd play :D ^__^

So how's scott mcdonald doing? I fear that if he's playing like *** for club he'll be even worse for country, which doesn't bode well for us
He's been our best player so far this season, and contrary to what Kris says he's actually worked his socks off.

I feel sorry for the former manager of Middlesbrough ( I forgot his name, sorry fans :p) I think he was better then this manager.

And if he wants to get the sack, he's just a silly guy.

gordon-strachan-233000458.jpg

and that photo was taken 5 minutes before kick off.

LOLOLOLWEHAVENOFANS.

Seriously though. I've only been to one game this season: Ipswich at home.

It was an abomination, so much hype and optimism and then we get trampled 3-1 at home. He's had bad luck with a few injuries but the players aren't playing (minus Scott McDonald maybe).

Boyd has been lacklustre and looks fat and lazy, Flood's more injury prone than Darren Anderton, Robson looks decent but is slow and an idiot, McManus looks error prone and Wheater is an amateur.

Steele in goal i'm still not sure about, we have no decent recognised full backs - particularly LB. We have no out and out wingers, apart from maybe Kink who's pretty gash minus a couple of decent goals.

Thomson we haven't had a proper look at yet I don't think.

An awful start to the season, considering favourited we were. Gibson won't sack him, he can't afford to and after what he did to Southgate he won't want to be seen as having made a huge error of judgement..

...He did though, when he sacked Gareth last season.

Shouldn't of signed all those Scots.

Wonder how much attendance there getting at home?

We have no left backs, yet he let 2 go out on loan to rival Championship clubs. IDIOT!

Shouldn't of signed all those Scots.

Wonder how much attendance there getting at home?

Some of the Scots are decent, to be fair.

14k a game, thats 21k under capacity.

We have no left backs, yet he let 2 go out on loan to rival Championship clubs. IDIOT!

Yeah big mistake, though I've never ever rated Andrew Taylor but he would be better than having Hoyte or Robson at LB!

Boyd has been lacklustre and looks fat and lazy

Rangers would happily swap him with his replacement Beattie! Better having a fat lazy guy who knows where the net is!

I liked Boyd and there is a massive Boyd shaped gap on the collage in my room!

Poor tranfers activity? Kris focking Boyd sir.

In light of his 1 goal in about 10 games, it's worked out poor so far (considering we must be paying him around, or in advance of, £30k p/w.

But, to be fair he hasn't had too many chances to score.

Rangers would happily swap him with his replacement Beattie! Better having a fat lazy guy who knows where the net is!

I liked Boyd and there is a massive Boyd shaped gap on the collage in my room!

Uhm, 10 goals in 7 games from Kenny Miller? I think he's doing more than enough. The fact that we're lacking goals is not that we haven't replaced Boyd, but that we haven't replaced Miller's role from last year.

Anyhow. I'm secretly glad that the former Celtic manager is failing, but if Middlesbrough are chances are so will Scotland. It is unlucky for Middlesbrough fans after seeing such a promising number of signings and performing pretty badly in the league. Time to go.