Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Striker for Man City

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Just got into January, second in league behind Liverpool, decent goal difference, but my top goalscorer is on 7, and is an AMC (Anderson on loan from Manure) :yikes:.

So i need a decent striker, Samaras, Hasselbaink (yes JFH), Dickov, Higuain, Corradi, Bojinov and Bianchi can't score for ****.

£22.5m to spend.

Names please, and i want Strikers for now, not for ten years time.

Reaction score
i have a net game with man city i am 3rd after about 16 games. i have Bojinov Corradi JFH aswell Sameras dickov and Anderson from man u. the update i have tee club only gave me 3m so i have no monies to sign anyone :(

Reaction score
Just got into January, second in league behind Liverpool, decent goal difference, but my top goalscorer is on 7, and is an AMC (Anderson on loan from Manure) :yikes:.

So i need a decent striker, Samaras, Hasselbaink (yes JFH), Dickov, Higuain, Corradi, Bojinov and Bianchi can't score for ****.

£22.5m to spend.

Names please, and i want Strikers for now, not for ten years time.
ive got a man city save and bianchi and bojinov cant stop scoring

Banned
Reaction score
I've got to agree with Kris, he don't need anyone really :p but my star man Kuyt with 15 goals in about 17 games in injured for 4 months :( but back to topic, maybe slight change of tactics up front? get strikers more involved.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Wason Renteria, nice and pacey.

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Well i was scoring goals, just didn't have a striker which was setting the league alight, bojinov started well then got injured for a few months....bianchi has done nothing. Elano starting to play well.

I bought Alberto Bueno on loan, Acuna and Lita to try help, sold Samaras and someone else i can't recall.

Reaction score
im playing a 4-1-3-2 just now and play bianchi and bojinov iupfront bojinov has like 13 goals and bianchi has about 6 did you keep vassell?

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Kept Vassell yeah. Just beat Sunderland 7-0 :D

My Scorers so far (30 EPL game in):

Gonzalo Higuain (Loan) 14
Anderson (Loan) 8
Bojnov 7
Petrov 6
Elano 6
Geovanni 5
Dickov 4
Bresciano 3
Acuna 2
Bueno, Morrion, Bianchi, JFH, Garrido 1

:D

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
ANNOYED!

Lat game of season, manure, me, newc all going for 3rd spot. Newc had the best GD by 3 at the start of the game, then me, then manure 3 behind me.

At HT i had managed to get 5-0 up, but Newc had managed 3-0! so i was 4th, behind them. Second half starts, and i go 7-0 up...so i am third, but then Owen scores, but im still top....then Derby score against me! 7-1....im 4th.....last minute, everyone up, Bianchi scores......dissalowed.....finish 4th.

Before:

Newc: 63pts gd+23
Manc: 63pts gd+20

After:

Newc: 66pts GD+27
MANC: 66pts GD+26

and it was ******* Boro that Newc were playing. Had held onto third since Jan'ish aswell. Liverpool won league, Chelski second.

Reaction score
On my net game i am still third after 24 games but my away form is Terrible. Signed Kranjar from pompey as Petrov is always getting injured and i want better cover than Miller

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
No really bad injuries apart from one mentioned.

Actually, Richards got injured pre season for 5 months :( Onohua (sp) covered well.

Need to strengthen defence now.