Striker for Man City

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Just got into January, second in league behind Liverpool, decent goal difference, but my top goalscorer is on 7, and is an AMC (Anderson on loan from Manure) :yikes:.

So i need a decent striker, Samaras, Hasselbaink (yes JFH), Dickov, Higuain, Corradi, Bojinov and Bianchi can't score for ****.

£22.5m to spend.

Names please, and i want Strikers for now, not for ten years time.

i have a net game with man city i am 3rd after about 16 games. i have Bojinov Corradi JFH aswell Sameras dickov and Anderson from man u. the update i have tee club only gave me 3m so i have no monies to sign anyone :(

Just got into January, second in league behind Liverpool, decent goal difference, but my top goalscorer is on 7, and is an AMC (Anderson on loan from Manure) :yikes:.

So i need a decent striker, Samaras, Hasselbaink (yes JFH), Dickov, Higuain, Corradi, Bojinov and Bianchi can't score for ****.

£22.5m to spend.

Names please, and i want Strikers for now, not for ten years time.

ive got a man city save and bianchi and bojinov cant stop scoring

I've got to agree with Kris, he don't need anyone really :p but my star man Kuyt with 15 goals in about 17 games in injured for 4 months :( but back to topic, maybe slight change of tactics up front? get strikers more involved.

Wason Renteria, nice and pacey.

Well i was scoring goals, just didn't have a striker which was setting the league alight, bojinov started well then got injured for a few months....bianchi has done nothing. Elano starting to play well.

I bought Alberto Bueno on loan, Acuna and Lita to try help, sold Samaras and someone else i can't recall.

im playing a 4-1-3-2 just now and play bianchi and bojinov iupfront bojinov has like 13 goals and bianchi has about 6 did you keep vassell?

Kept Vassell yeah. Just beat Sunderland 7-0 :D

My Scorers so far (30 EPL game in):

Gonzalo Higuain (Loan) 14
Anderson (Loan) 8
Bojnov 7
Petrov 6
Elano 6
Geovanni 5
Dickov 4
Bresciano 3
Acuna 2
Bueno, Morrion, Bianchi, JFH, Garrido 1

:D

ANNOYED!

Lat game of season, manure, me, newc all going for 3rd spot. Newc had the best GD by 3 at the start of the game, then me, then manure 3 behind me.

At HT i had managed to get 5-0 up, but Newc had managed 3-0! so i was 4th, behind them. Second half starts, and i go 7-0 up...so i am third, but then Owen scores, but im still top....then Derby score against me! 7-1....im 4th.....last minute, everyone up, Bianchi scores......dissalowed.....finish 4th.

Before:

Newc: 63pts gd+23
Manc: 63pts gd+20

After:

Newc: 66pts GD+27
MANC: 66pts GD+26

and it was ******* Boro that Newc were playing. Had held onto third since Jan'ish aswell. Liverpool won league, Chelski second.

On my net game i am still third after 24 games but my away form is Terrible. Signed Kranjar from pompey as Petrov is always getting injured and i want better cover than Miller

No really bad injuries apart from one mentioned.

Actually, Richards got injured pre season for 5 months :( Onohua (sp) covered well.

Need to strengthen defence now.