RyanRFC53

Reaction score
I just started a new save with Tottenham, im going to sell keane to raise funds any suggestions for a new striker for about 10 million? I dont want to spend all my money on one player as i want another centre back and a left winger as back up for Bale.

Santa Cruz?,

I agree with Kadlec, had him for Blackburn he was immense!

Ezequiel Lavezzi or Darren Bent (Have them both upfront for Arsenal) They bang in the Goals! :)

Thanks for the suggestions. I sometimes go for Coentrao anyway so ill get him, ive had lukaku loads of times so im looking for someone else this time possibly Babacar or Kadlec, the problem with Santa Cruz is he always wants really high wager and to have his squad status as key player. I bid for Abel Hernandez but i dont think ill be able to get him.

u want lucas piazon he becomes awesome and he only wants aroung 75 pound per week at the start of the season

Solomon Kalou?
Gabby Agbonlohor?
Andy Carroll?

Solomon Kalou?
Gabby Agbonlohor?
Andy Carroll?

Absolute beast on the game, in two seasons for me at villa he scored over 30 in each

(plus i think hes 1 of the, if not THE quickest player + good strength!)

get andy carroll
even his finishing is not that high compare to other, but hes definitely a good fit for spur
especially if u playing lone striker with bale and lennon exploding from the side.
but myself, i break the bank in first season, bought hugo lloris, and dzeko
first year EPL title, second year EPL title and Carling cup and losing in Champion league final in a shootout against barcelona (****), and now heading into 3rd season

Edinson Cavani (Napoli) is always a good choice, he was great on my Napoli save.

Andy Carrolls a good shout, cheers |) going to try and get him, failed to get Abel Hernandez.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

I got Andy Carroll and about to get phil jones too, just need a winger as back up for Bale, Contetrao went to Bayern ive not got much m oney so any suggestions for a cheap left sided player would be appreciated.

Andy Carrolls a good shout, cheers |) going to try and get him, failed to get Abel Hernandez.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

I got Andy Carroll and about to get phil jones too, just need a winger as back up for Bale, Contetrao went to Bayern ive not got much m oney so any suggestions for a cheap left sided player would be appreciated.

Left winger for how much?

Mounir El Hamdaoui from Ajax.

I had him in FM10 for Leeds in the Prem, was a goal machine. Im managing Ajax at the minute in FM11 and hes just as good as ever. Market Value of 4million, Iv got him on 12k per week wages so easily affordable for Spurs.

Maybe worth taking a punt at.