Striker who can get 30+ goals a season

mitchLFC

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking for a striker who can get 30+ goals a season.

please use this format:

Name:

Club:

Role/Duty:

Tactic:

thanks for answers.:D

David Villa, Carlos Tevez, Robin Van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Darren Bent, Ronaldo, and the list goes on and on and on...

Yes, but thats not the point, its the role,duty and tactic i need help with.
And please use the format guys...

Name: Robert Lewandowski

Club: Dortmund

Role/Duty: Poacher/Attack

Tactic: 4-2-4 (AMR & AML)

Got 27 goals for me in the first season with Liverpool in 30 apps. He could've gotten more, if I would've played him more. Quality player in my opinion.

Edit: I should add that 15 of them were as subs.

Edit 2: And that was just in the EPL. He was the FA Cup top scorer with 8 goals, and that's as far as I remember.

Last edited:
Thanks chokopop, ill add him to my shortlist and wait for more suggestions;)

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

C,mon guys more suggestions, ithought you guys were better than this^^)

Name: Edison Cavani

Club: Napoli

Tactic: 4-2-2-2 (Own custom)

Bought Cavani in the 2013/2014 season for £35m with Liverpool, now in Feb '14 and he has scored 23 in 25 in PL alone... altogether he has 36 in 37. Probably the best striker i've ever bought on FM :)

Name: Vaclav Kadlec

Club: Sparta Prague

Role/Duty: Poacher to start, Complete Forward after a couple of seasons

Tactic: 4-2-1-3 (Custom)

On my WBA long save, he is currently the World Player of the Year (beating Messi and Ronaldo) and Euro Striker of the Year. Scores over 40+ goals a season. WBA legend, and worth over £30m. Will only cost between £1m - £1.5m and has Liverpool as a favoured club. You'll have to move quick to beat Barca and United to him though.

Last edited:
Name: Hulk

Club: Porto

Role/Duty: inside forward/attack, at the AMR position.

Tactic: 4-3-3 with wide forwards.

He does well enough as a striker but when put on the flank this beast turns completely mental. He has the space to pick up speed and his dribbling, balance and strength mean he can run through the whole defence, or he can pull off one of those "ooooooh!" goals by putting a perfectly curled ball in the top corner from thirty yards out. His weaknesses are his bad right foot and his tendency to blast shots instead of carefully placing them, but he'll create more chances than he ruins.

Name: Any
Club: Any
Role: Anything Striker-related
Tactic: Any

they're called regens.

Name: Carlos Vela
Club: Arsenal
Role: Poacher
Tactic: 4-2-4

he was 2 seasons in a row top goalscorer in EPL, me playing arsenal. His total goals in a season were around 45.
He scored several seasons 30+ goals. And he is quite cheap.;)

Name: Ezequiel Lavezzi
Role: Poacher/Attack

I played as Napoli and finished 3rd. He did score 29 goals out of 34 matches as well as 5 assists. Or as someone mentioned Edinson Cavani is also a very good striker.

Name: Edison Cavani

Tactic: 4-2-2-2 (Own custom)

Bought Cavani in the 2013/2014 season for £35m with Liverpool, now in Feb '14 and he has scored 23 in 25 in PL alone... altogether he has 36 in 37. Probably the best striker i've ever bought on FM :)

I have to agree with you mate he is immense !! i love rooney and him upfront they guarentee 70 + goals per season !!!

Name: Mevlut Erdinc

Club: PSG

Role/Duty: Poacher or Target Man

Tactic : 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with wide strikers

he's been unbelievable since i signed him in my newcastle save, i play him up front with Gamiero and they play class together, end of my first season he had 35 in 38

Name: Hulk

Club: Porto

Role/Duty: inside forward/attack, at the AMR position.

Tactic: 4-3-3 with wide forwards.

He does well enough as a striker but when put on the flank this beast turns completely mental. He has the space to pick up speed and his dribbling, balance and strength mean he can run through the whole defence, or he can pull off one of those "ooooooh!" goals by putting a perfectly curled ball in the top corner from thirty yards out. His weaknesses are his bad right foot and his tendency to blast shots instead of carefully placing them, but he'll create more chances than he ruins.

Seconded. Hulk is easily one of the most complete players on the game. His long shots are simply insane, and some of the solo goals he scores quite frankly take the ****.

Name: Javier Hernandez

Club: Man Utd

Role/Duty: Poacher/attack

Tactic: 4-2-3-1 (wingers and AMC)

he scored 56 goals in 42 appearances for me

Christian Benitez

Santos Laguna

Poacher

4-3-2-1 (AML/R inside forwards)

Wayne Rooney

Man Utd

Deep Lying Forward - Attack